Vlada Roslyakova

I love that dark Lanvin FW07 on her. The light make up goes well with that kind of wig on her. Her eyes are HUGE.

:heart:
vlada_olga_viktor_rolf.jpg

bellazon

hey laurelie i really agree with you!
the lanvin wig was always my favourite too!!! her face comes out so cute there XD

^^Yes, so true, she looks very pure there. Even with a outstanding wig like that you still look straight at her face, she doesn't "disappear" in it.

^ :rofl:

this may be a repost, but the show is quite old and rare :flower:

Chopard FW06

vladafan

and this artwork has been sent to me via e-mail

^^Yes, that's right, it wasn't a wig, it was made of her own hair. I didn't react when I saw the picture but I knew that was the case. I remember a backstage video from that show, they were talking about the hair how hard it was trying to make the models hair look short when almost every model had long hair. I have to admit that I tried to do that hair with my own hair, tricky but really interesting when it was finished and I got it almost as perfect as in the show... almost.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh really! im sorry, it looked like a wig...

and the artwork is really nice!!! that hermes ad is one of my favourites XD

^^Yes, that's right, it wasn't a wig, it was made of her own hair. I didn't react when I saw the picture but I knew that was the case. I remember a backstage video from that show, they were talking about the hair how hard it was trying to make the models hair look short when almost every model had long hair. I have to admit that I tried to do that hair with my own hair, tricky but really interesting when it was finished and I got it almost as perfect as in the show... almost.

There's a trick to it, and it's super easy if you don't have layers in your hair! I used to do it to my hair all of the time.

Backstage at Valentino couture Fall 2008
vrosylakova_08julbs_valentino.jpg
vroslyakova_08julbs_valentino2.jpg

With Michaela Kocianova at Christian Lacroix couture Fall 2008
vroslyakova_08julbs_lacroix.jpg

nymag / imaxtree

^Silly me...I thought Alessandra was one of the models...they look about the same height with Vlada in that worm's eye view...

anyhoo, I love Vlada in Valentino...

Backstage at Elie Saab HC FW0809

unfortunately just abit of VLADA...
vid

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manu1887
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"