VMan #17 Spring 2010 : Nick Jonas by Mario Testino

Love the editorials :wub: OH MY! Nick Jonas, I thought I'll hate it but I love the covers especially the first one!

This actually looks like a pretty good issue, very teen themed however. At least Nick isn't someone I've seen on any of my magazines before..

the denim ed is nice. I was hoping it was one of the Jonas that has a more high fashion look, this has a teen mag vibe to it

The "how to" theme is kinda dumb they can add a "how to" to the front of anything.

Sell out issue for VMan. How to be a rockstar with Nick Jonas? More like how to be a Disney star. Who is Justin Bieber? He's everywhere and I have no clue who he is.:ermm: Is he a Disney or Nick star?:huh:

The covers are ridiculous, as long as I'm concerned Nick Jonas isn't what I call a "man" :lol:
However, I love each ed shot by Slimane. This photograph is my genius, I can't get tired of his work.

The eds are very good, but i don't like see the youngest brother of Jonas on the cover. :blink:

^VBoy :lol:
the contents are okay. they don't make up for the cover though

I love how cheesecake it all is. I think the first Nick cover- with him flexing his obscenely muscular arm- is perfect for the whole tone of the issue.

Not a fan of Nicholas Hoult the model though. Tall and slender do not automatically a model make... :innocent:

The cover where he is wearing a t-shirt is just hilarious! His face is just..lol.

This issue is seriously out of control!! I don't care about the cover, but Jon Kortajarena and Andres Velencoso :heart:
HOT, HOT, HOT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->