VMan #7 F/W 2006 : Hayden Christensen by Mario Testino

Dieselmax

Reaction score
Hayden Christensen by Mario Testino on the cover.

When are they going to put some models on the cover ?

^The tentative publish date is Oct. 27th...

Cover news is somewhat disappointing...but I look forward to seeing some great stuff inside, at least! :wink:

Tiny preview of cover from vman.com:

Attachments

• haydenc_vmanfw06.jpg
    haydenc_vmanfw06.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 400
Faith Akiyama said:
^The tentative publish date is Oct. 27th...

Cover news is somewhat disappointing...but I look forward to seeing some great stuff inside, at least! :wink:

Tiny preview of cover from vman.com:

October? :ninja:. Thanks Faith :flower:. The cover is almost as unimpressive as Hayden :rolleyes:.

J'ador-DioR said:
October? :ninja:. Thanks Faith :flower:. The cover is almost as unimpressive as Hayden :rolleyes:.

Nope. It comes out in mid-September :wink:

I love hayden, maybe I'll buy this issue.....
YEAH!!!!!

I hate Hayden, because his facial features are pretty ugly, looking so dull...
cover couldn't get any more boring, but it's testino (i mean he often takes boring photos)

Why hate anyone just becuase of their facial features?

Everyone has their own personal taste but don't be hating. :D

Personally, I think Hayden has a very interesting face for an actor and I like his style in photo shoots for magazines and on the red carpet. I guess, I'll be going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow.

NICE!! THANKS for sharing MIRIK!! I love this ed with him!! He`s soo gorgeous!!

i'm sorry for creating the doubled thread ( haven't seen it

I bought this magazine today and it was merely ok. I don't know if they are trying to be like Arena Homme+ or what, because they had a large amount of Spring 07 clothing mixed in with the Fall Winter 06/07 that the issue was supposed to be about. I don't know if I just don't like Fall Winter 06-07 clothing, but I found the editorials to be either boring or just plain tacky, like one editorial featuring clothes from the eighties, and not the cool retro eighties, but the all out color explosion that is painful to look at. I did like one editorial with rope and some female model. I thought it was well shot, but it obviously didn't feature menswear so I didn't understand its purpose, rather than just pictures of a nude women to attract more men to the magazine. I'm glad that it was only five dollars rather than the 15 and up for other high fashion mens magazines, because it was so lackluster. Spring 06 was considerably more impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->