Vogue Arabia July/August 2020 : Kourtney Kardashian by Arved Colvin-Smith

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1 of 2:

Actually not that bad.

giphy.gif

May not be the best-looking cover but I’ll take her over any other Kardashian/Jenner...

The cover does look great, better with her eyes closed. Very android like in a sense.

As for Kourtney, she has never been remotely interesting to me, but good on her for leaving that vomitous show. It could have been a bit more classier though, but they are Kardashians so two sisters knocking each other about is pretty much on-brand for them.

I too enjoy her most out of the Kardashian/Jenner clan. This cover is awful but I'm sure it means a lot for her so I ain't mad.

I'm sorry but this is just terrible...... looks like a horrible outtake from Kourtney's camera roll while someone tried to take a picture of a makeup look Kylie poorly experimented on her with

So sick of seeing this family, with all of their money, on covers that look like they cost $400 max to produce.

And whoever art directed this cover layout needs to go back to school.

Reactions: KoV
Cover #2 of 2:

I like this Warholesque vibe to Kourtney, it suits the whole Kardashian narrative.

Maybe not for a Vogue cover, but they are quite nice

I like this Warholesque vibe to Kourtney, it suits the whole Kardashian narrative.

Maybe not for a Vogue cover, but they are quite nice

I immediately thought of Andy Warhol too, in particular his portrait of Princess Caroline of Monaco when looking at these. The colouring and lighting is very similar, especially in the second cover (which I must prefer over the first).

Nothing groundbreaking or particularly eye-catching (unlike sister Kim's Arabian Vogue covers by Txema Yeste) but inoffensive, nevertheless.

"My current storyline is to pretend I'm no longer part of the script. And nothing shows I value privacy more than a magazine cover story."

I guess pooshing (cringing at myself) organic cellultite body oil and pseudoscientific nutritional advice comes before privacy.

Second cover is the best, by far.

Even with the lazy eye?

It's pointless that she's trying to distance herself from her family when all I see is Kontouring and the YouTuber type lipstick made famous by Kim and Kylie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->