Vogue Arabia May 2020 : Imaan Hammam, Constance Jablonski, Nora Attal & Eva Herzigova

Did she shot it on her own? Wow! Looks very chic and luxurious. Wish they cropped it more though.

I agree it should've been more cropped, but this is how you do a stay-at-home photoshoot! It looks professional and beautiful, it's not another lazy, boring selfie in pajamas. Excellent work. Other magazines should take notice...

Interesting how models can shoot and produce their own covers and make it look better than what we've seen from actual photographers. Imaan looks royal. Although I'm not sure they're cover worthy, they're still a lot better than these annoying FaceTime Photoshoots we've been seeing!

A good cover, should've been cropped a little bit. but This is how you do it.

I really enjoy the simplicity of Noras cover, she looks gorgeous. Imaans cover is the best out of the four. I can’t wrap my head around the fact that it’s all her doing. AMAZING.

Love Imaan's cover I'm surprised it's all from her, it's really amazing, the other covers are ok... I kind of like Nora's even if it's a bit lazy, the other two are kind of bad

I echo everyone above that Imaan’s cover should have been cropped a bit more, but still a FANTASTIC cover. Constance’s cover is nice as well but don’t think they needed more than Imaan’s. Well done.

Now this is how you do a stay at home issue, still has to be fashion. Don't show us people bathing their kittens or gardening in their pyjamas. All 4 covers are stunning well done Vogue Arabia, fashion photographers better watch out!

Imaan's cover is by far the best of the bunch here. It is luxe. That she probably learned something from working with big photogs. But also love the styling and the mood and tone as well. What I quite enjoy the most here is that it's not cliche stay-at-home concept. I give you personalities, sense of how one lives and also a fantasy of dressing up and enjoy life inside your own home (I did this once and pretend we're dining out :lol:)

The other covers doesn't even come close to Imaan's. Eva's makeup is bit of a mess, Nora looks bored and her cover is as bland as a UK Vogue one under Alexandra, and whatever Constance is wearing clashes with the backdrop. Probably LV again.

Imaan's cover is the best but I am also super happy to see Constance.
I hope this means a comeback for her.

The editor in chief of Vogue Arabia has put his attention on us, folks ! You can check his instagram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->