Vogue Arabia November 2020 : Lily Collins by Thomas Whiteside

God, nice enough cover utterly ruined by that horrendous cursive type (giving me PSTD 2008 when I had to use this stupid type for everything since people loved it and thought it made their sh*t look “classy”. Anyone that uses the term “classy” is… not and will never be…)

:lol::lol::lol:

Echo everyone's sentiments, this is really random. The second cover is really stunning, so much glamour. But at the same time it's very similar to Emilia's Vogue Spain cover, the link being Thomas Whiteside.

euIlFrpH_t.jpg

Vogue Spain Digital Edition

I suppose the only one distinguishable feature of Voguer Arabia is that they sure do love their dark/brownish seamless— since they have absolutely no other creative signature and seem to change their mind with every issue.

They're nice, serviceable cover, like a billboard for cosmetics at a department store, but utterly forgettable— as is Lily.

Immediately, I was a fan of the first cover - loved the simplicity of it all, the straightforward photography from Thomas Whiteside and how polished the overall look is. The lighting is extremely flattering and Lily looks flawless!

However, it's the second cover which completely seals the deal for me - just pure perfection. The sense of glamour is something I'm always down for (especially this time of year as we head into the festive season). I love the silhouette of the dress and the Audrey Hepburn vibes (as perfectly pointed out by @[B]Mihail Mihailov[/B]). :heart:

Second cover is gorgeous!! Makes me want to purchase the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->