Vogue Arabia November 2020 : Lily Collins by Thomas Whiteside

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by amby, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Phuel

Phuel Well-Known Member

God, nice enough cover utterly ruined by that horrendous cursive type (giving me PSTD 2008 when I had to use this st*pid type for everything since people loved it and thought it made their sh*t look “classy”. Anyone that uses the term “classy” is… not and will never be…)

I suppose the only one distinguishable feature of Voguer Arabia is that they sure do love their dark/brownish seamless— since they have absolutely no other creative signature and seem to change their mind with every issue.

They're nice, serviceable cover, like a billboard for cosmetics at a department store, but utterly forgettable— as is Lily.

2. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

Immediately, I was a fan of the first cover - loved the simplicity of it all, the straightforward photography from Thomas Whiteside and how polished the overall look is. The lighting is extremely flattering and Lily looks flawless!

However, it's the second cover which completely seals the deal for me - just pure perfection. The sense of glamour is something I'm always down for (especially this time of year as we head into the festive season). I love the silhouette of the dress and the Audrey Hepburn vibes (as perfectly pointed out by @Mihail Mihailov). :heart:

Bertrando3 likes this.
  3. jorgepalomo

jorgepalomo Well-Known Member

Second cover is gorgeous!! Makes me want to purchase the issue.

4. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

Lily Collins by Thomas Whiteside:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.ME

Bertrando3 likes this.
  5. Bertrando3

Bertrando3 Well-Known Member

LOVE it, such a vibrant editorial !!!