Vogue Australia April 2009 : Anna Selezneva by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

-MR.D-

Reaction score
5cwz2t.jpg

isubscribe.com.au

OK... I'll just say it. Reprint from Vogue Nippon March 2009 :rofl:

Reprint... but I like this version more. (less text=always better cover) If the font color was just a bit more vivid orange (or purple), it would look perfect.
Now, I want to see how Vogue Aus. will change Vogue Nippon's Lara cover next month!:P

Oh...I expect another model than this reprinted version. Maybe from the VN inside editorial. But I quite like the cover. And her face not cover with Mr.G

Oh j*sus, it was bad enough to see this the first time. There's no excuse to reprint it. I just hope they don't call this their Africa issue as well. It appears to be Tribe Fashion. :rolleyes:

If you have to reprint at least be creative.

when i saw the title, i guess it must be reprint.
but it's happy to see without a "U" on anna's face.

I am pleased Vogue Australia reprinted this cover. I needed to reprinted. I fell in love with everything about the cover shot. Anna looks gorgeous :heart:

oh well..that means i set my hope too high when i see the title..*sigh*

even though if it is just a reprint, i still like it. i actually even like it more when they used it as the cover for their april issue. nice pose by anna s. :wink:

wow, being that i just got this last month from japan, i'm not really looking forward to getting it in the mail from australia. blah.

>:(

the good thing is that we can see her pretty face a little better...

Wow just got really excited by the title and then saw the same image from last month Vogue Nippon! Disappointing but still love it.

I so knew its a VN reprint, as soon as i read the title. :lol:

And yes it looks way better than the original cover.

I guess African Soul became Fashion tribes:rofl:Less lame.

Let's just say I'm not surprised... but it looks better than the original cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->