Vogue Australia January 2011 : Miranda Kerr by Carlotta Moye

This does not interest me, it might as well be a pregnant celeb on the cover!

it's nice cover, but very typical and boring. Although Miranda looks pretty.

It's nice, but I wish they would have done something a little less corny and predictable with Miranda. Although this is Vogue Australia, so I guess I can't expect too much.

ahahha soo true

I like it. It's fresh and pretty. I'm glad they didn't go for the whole "pregnant-sexy" thing magazines love to shove down our throats with the nude pics, etc.

I'm just happy she's not in a bikini or naked. It's nothing spectacular but it's lovely and sweet. The colour palette isn't great but I love the dress and the summery location. "In Bloom" is just corny. I smell a sell-out issue.

I can't believe Kirstie's put Miranda on the cover. Always had the feeling she hated Miranda.

It's conservative and a little sleep-inducing, but Miranda looks 'glowy' and all that good pregnant lady stuff.

A little bit too generic for me. The shot with her in the white dress would have made such a better cover.

2e90f3cf2c17.jpg

twitter/thedash

What a lovely cover indeed!

I don't know if anyone is with me, but the January issues of Vogue Australia always deliver sweet, straight-to-the-point covers, like this year's Mcneil cover and this upcoming one.

Not the best I've seen of Miranda lately, but I've to admit that its a pretty cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->