Vogue Australia November 2007 : Kristy Hinze by Troyt Coburn

russh_kris_z

Reaction score
This issue of Vogue AUstralia features some reprints but also amazingly some new editorials and interviews , plus the cover is a nice summer cover by an Australian model , no reprint! :heart:

Heres what vogue australia says:
Vogue Australia
December Issue

Our December issue is a celebration of all things Australian: the beaches, fashion, beauty and talent that make us great. There’s inspiration from Sass & Bide, Easton Pearson, Akira and Willow, and our pick of the nation’s actors, models, artists and musicians. We’re looking forward to more from model-turned-environmentalist Patrice Newell, and looking back over iconic Aussie fashion images past – think Marie Helvin in 1970s Queensland and Marisa Berenson in 1960s Sydney. Plus how the style set does Christmas, the ultimate gift guide, perfect party looks and don’t miss our Summer Essentials guide.

vogue_australia_invogue_magazine_cover.jpg

vogue_australia_invogue_magazine_page.jpg

GOOD SPORT

Homecoming queen
Our cover girl Kristy Hinze is right at home in the great outdoors. The new face of Sportscraft reveals herself to be smart, sweet and charmingly down to earth – plus she’s a mean force on the golf course, and knows her way around a deep-sea dive.

MOST WANTED

All-star cast
Is there something in the water? Our actors, musicians, models, artists and designers are taking the world by storm. We tracked down the pick of the talent crop, the fabulous somebodies flying the Australian flag across the globe

FROM BONDI TO BYRON

Beach Culture
From hard rockin’ dresses and rough-and-tumble denim to apocalyptic-looking jackets and tees – low-key American model Erin Wasson’s visit to Australia saw her take in our free-spirited style and make it her own.

An editorial review:
(Repost of paris vogue)
Sunstruck
Model : Gemma Ward
Photographer: Mark Segal

From Bondi to Byron (editorial plus interview with Erin)
Model:Erin Wasson
Phtographer: David Mushegain

(Not sure if its a repost)
In living Colour
Model:Coco Rocha
Photographer:Nathaniel Goldberg

Australia's most wanted
Featuring:
Emma booth
Rose Gyrne
Toni Collette
Hazel Dooney
Michael Dorman
Isla FIsher
Shawn Gladwell
George Gorrow
Daniel Johns
Chris Lilley
Catherine Mcneil (the picture is soooo beautiful)
Radha Mitchell
Marc Newson
Richard Nicoll
Teresa Palmer
Nathan Philips
Dan SIngle
Angus and Julia Stone
Rachael Taylor
Gemma Ward

+ more

Good Sport
Model: Kristy Hinze
Photographer:Troyt Coburn

Fuzzy Felt
Model : ? ?
Photographer: Max Doyle

Bathing beauties:
Featuring vintage 50's , 60's 70's etc models in bathing suits , photographed in vintage style.

There is a few articlees /interview with Erin Wasson and Kate moss and some other things , I'll post later,, I think its a good issue :blush:

I like that, but I don't why, it reminds me of the brazilian Vogue

Its nice to see them catching up to the rest of the world....... and using a supermodel

^ I spelt her name wrong, I meant Braatvedt.

Also the title should be changed of this thread—it's the December issue, not November.

I was so, so disappointed to Kristy Hinze on the cover. Did a guest editor bail out on them?

I feel like they're more going back in time. If they wanted to catch up with the rest of the world they'd use a model who's actually successful in high-fashion.

But I guess it could've been much worse, they could've used Meghan Gale :lol::ninja::yuk:
Another Australian "supermodel" :innocent:

Catherine McNeil would have made a perfect December cover. The portrait of her inside the mag is gorgeous. Erin's editorial is lovely, and I'm always pleased to see Katie :heart: Coco's edit is a reprint, can't remember from which Vogue though.

Bang on...

Who knows why Aussie Vogue operates the way it does. It use to be among the top 5 in the world but now seems to be among the bottom 5. I guess times change

I was being sarcastic and agree that its many steps backwards

well...not for Kirsty Hinze :smile:

I would have thought it screamed sarcasm when I said supermodel...........

I dont think its about whether or not people like or dont like .....or whether or not she is pretty.....

Its about why on earth is she on the cover of Australian Vogue. Can anyone tell me what she has done /is doing to to be put on the cover?

Married some rich dude...

and she's the new face of Sportscraft (SPORTSCRAFT!!)

Well there you go.......

Sportscraft and marries a rich dude? Is this really how bad things are at Vogue in Australia?

It's actually a great cover!

Whats sportscraft ?!
Aussie brand for swimwear, diver's supply etc. :flower:

Not a half bad cover... I'm actually looking forward to the editorial with Kristy.

Aussie brand for swimwear, diver's supply etc. :flower:

Not a half bad cover... I'm actually looking forward to the editorial with Kristy.

No its not.....

Its like the Banana Republic / J Crew ish type of clothes store

NOthing to do with diving........

From Bondi to Byron
Model:Erin Wasson
Phtographer: David Mushegain

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen