Vogue Australia January 2014 : Jessica Hart by Will Davidson

AL92

Reaction score
source: vogue.com.au

Attachments

• 28601-1_n.jpg
    28601-1_n.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 176
Such a gorgeous cover! Really refreshing to see Jessica presented in this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Styled by Jillian Davison and Christine Centenera.

What a great cover! I love how they styled Jessica; she looks wonderful!

Beautiful cover! Amazing!!!!

I think her face looks old, but everything else is just perfect. The colours, the text placement...

Only me think this cover is a disaster?Her face odd,her lip dry,her eyes lifeless,the most thing i can't bear is her teeth,divide too much,she should close her mouth

Only me think this cover is a disaster?Her face odd,her lip dry,her eyes lifeless,the most thing i can't bear is her teeth,divide too much,she should close her mouth

Well, it's not exactly her fault she has a gap.

Jess seems to be proud of her 'imperfection' so I say good for her!

Well, it's not exactly her fault she has a gap.

Jess seems to be proud of her 'imperfection' so I say good for her!
Really?Every australia model(Gemma,abbey,cat,julia)on Vogue australia is better than her,she wastes an australia vogue cover,gap isn't a wrong thing,but she make this ugly,some girl like abbey,lara can use the gap alive,hart?No!She can't do this,her face is nothing.

The face is a bit off, but gorgeous cover nonetheless. The best thing about it is the sublime styling obviously. Jillian Davison will be greatly missed from now on.

Sorry she's not Tyra Banks...!

Loooool It's not about being like Tyra Banks, I just know for a fact that other great models could be called moguls and sorry to say this but Jessica isn't one of them, she a top model, not a mogul.

Her gap is so wide it's looks more like she lost an actual tooth, it's not pretty IMO and i think this cover proves it.

i really do not like this obsession with gap teeth....shouldn't it be over by now :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacvill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->