Vogue Australia July 2015 : Lorde by Robbie Fimmano

AL92

Reaction score
286589-ed9665e0-0c01-11e5-a7cb-854c2b6b7d3b_zpstt71ofxp.jpg

source: dailytelegraph.com.au​

I think this is simply beautiful. The colour scheme might be too mature for Lorde but it's just a really beautiful portrait.

Lorde looks really great here but the background is bothering me.

Oh wow. She looks ethereal and beautiful. The cover scheme though might be perfect for October but regardless; Vogue Australia slays it again and as of now, they're the most consistent Vogue franchise. They're on the league of their own and they're clearly putting the Top 4 to shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, I'm loving everything about this cover so far, it's also her first Vogue cover.:clap:

How gorgeous, they love that background, but it works. Thanks for posting AL92

Oh wow. She looks ethereal and beautiful. The cover scheme though might be perfect for October but regardless; Vogue Australia slays it again and as of now, they're the most consistent Vogue franchise. They're on the league of their own and they're clearly putting the Top 4 to shame.

Well isn't it winter in Australia right now? This is probably why the colors don't fit for summer :smile:

Another preview!
285816-ee871666-0c01-11e5-a7cb-854c2b6b7d3b_zpsbdmbtqac.jpg

source: dailytelegraph.com.au​

I like it, seems good ! The jewels on her ear are amazing. Maybe the light and colors are a bit dull, but I still want to see the edit !

No thanks, she looks like she's aged a good 10-15 years. Why try and make her look older than she actually is?

I was ready to hate but then she looks good!

36953-1_og_article_portrait_zpsy3bskswj.jpg

source: vogue.com.au​

18-year-old New Zealand-born music sensation Lorde covers Vogue Australia’s July 2015 issue wearing Gucci, photographed by Robbie Fimmano and styled by Christine Centenera.

“She is fiercely intelligent, equally talented, and I am very proud of this, her first Vogue Australia cover,” says editor-in-chief Edwina McCann of the star in her editor’s letter.

In the cover story, Lorde speaks to Ishil Ihtiyar about attending her first-ever Met Gala in Calvin Klein Collection, how her world has expanded since finding fame and taking time out in her hometown.

The July 2015 is dedicated to music and profiles other big talents including The Preatures, Daniel Johns, Say Lou Lou and Sia.

Well isn't it winter in Australia right now? This is probably why the colors don't fit for summer :smile:

Yes it is winter in Australia, but I think the color scheme, especially the purple masthead would fit an October issue (although both on the same season) :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->