Vogue Australia March 2015 : Margot Robbie by Alexi Lubomirski

A rather adorable BTS video of Xiao Wen Ju's shoot.

LOVE Xiao Wen´s cover, I wish a western Vogue edition would use her for a main cover soon :smile:
I´m also excited to see Julia Stegner´s edit, I didn´t know she was married to Benny Horne.

Is that preview a Picnic at Hanging Rock editorial? If so, let's hope they do something new with that tired theme.

Seriously! It's shot by Davidson, and sure to be beautiful, but geeze, so overdone.

A BTS picture of Teresa and Phoebe's shoot!

Lost in Time editorial

This year marks the 40 anniversary of Picnic at Hanging Rock!

IMG_4024_zps8cng0dfg.jpg
IMG_4028_zps7uzk28ka.jpg

source: my snaps​

Lost in Time editorial cont.

IMG_4029_zps3bd4schn.jpg
IMG_4030_zpsrjoizzff.jpg

Lost in Time editorial cont. cont.

IMG_4031_zps2fliedwv.jpg
IMG_4032_zpsqzdws0vw.jpg

Lost in Time editorial cont. cont. cont.

IMG_4033_zpsu5dk0rfg.jpg
IMG_4034_zpsezkj5zqo.jpg

Lost in Time editorial cont. cont. cont. cont.

IMG_4035_zpsrr62iqlu.jpg
IMG_4036_zpszupoxcve.jpg

Beautiful! Phoebe Tonkin in particular is really catching my eye in these shots, she looks gorgeous.

I like Will Davidson´s romantic photography and his work for VA :smile:
Thanks for the snaps.

Will Davidson can do no wrong. I don't care how many editorials we get in a field, at dawn, with flowy ethereal gowns, and a Little House on the Prairie meets Virgin Suicides subtext, they are all stunning.

Is that preview a Picnic at Hanging Rock editorial? If so, let's hope they do something new with that tired theme.

Is it a tired theme? I had to google the movie. Had never heard of it actually. I'd love to be pointed in the direction of other edits inspired by it though since I really like this one. Of course Will davidson is quickly becoming one of my favorites!!!

'Lost in Time' is so beautiful! Phoebe Tonkin easily passes for a model; she's working it like a pro.

This looks to be a must-have issue. I really am enjoying previews of the content, especially the Lost in Time editorial (though I am a sucker for a gorgeous outdoor location shoot).

seen that editorial about a million times, they might as well have done a reprint

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->