Vogue Australia March 2022 : Lorde by Alique

The styling does not suit her at all. Christine Centera is a terrible stylist. Her taste is so pedestrian and lacks the sophistication of her counterparts, regardless of how much she tries.

Besides, nothing will top Lorde's US Vogue cover. That was perfection. Absolute perfection.

I was not expecting this
Love it!

I love it! I wish the styling wasn´t so summery though... but now that Vogue is gone global, seasons be damned? :stuart:
:rofl:

She looks good but am not loving the hands pose. The background on the floral dress is also giving me Old Navy/Gap catalog vibes

Her skin tone here just blends into the background.

I love it! I wish the styling wasn´t so summery though... but now that Vogue is gone global, seasons be damned? :stuart:
:rofl:

You may be kidding, in which case apologies for being dense, but in Australia it’s still technically summer at the moment, about to be Autumn. I don’t think the styling is inappropriate for that time of year.

^but it´s the march issue, with what I assume fall styled editorials, and she´s wearing Spring 2022 which won´t come until September. I´m from Argentina so our seasons are the same and I always wanted to see fashion for my coming season, not one that far in advance :innocent:

Sorry but not sorry, the retouching here makes her look like CGI.

I love it, especially the outfit that sets her off in a gorgeous way.

I agree this is something Daria Werbowy would do and she kinda looks like her here. The dress is questionable but she does look amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->