Vogue Australia May 2009 : Rosie Tupper by Richard Freeman

tarsha

Reaction score
There's not cover image but, this information is from vogue australia's site (see source)
and there's review:

"And God created Woman" Ph. Max Doyle M: Abbey-Lee Stylist: Naomi Smith (16 pages)

"Floraplan" Ph: Troyt Coburn M: Valerija Erokhina Stylist: Meg Gray (14 pages)

"In Full Flight" (a Bally advertorial) Ph: Richard Freeman M:Rosie Tupper Stylist: Emma Wyeth (6 pages excluding text)

"Hitting the spot" (an 'Acne' advertorial - nothing to do with pimples though ...Acne is a jeans and jackets Swedish clothing label) Ph:Todd Barry M: Valerija Erokhina (again!!) and Frankie Ellis-galati Stylist: Romy Frydman (7 pages)

Source

And God Created Woman - I wonder if it will be anything to do with Brigitte Bardot.

This is great for her, the girl is really photogenic so i have high hopes for this cover (i know, i know..), and again really great that they support their models.

^ yeah, but i find it a bit strange that someone like Valerija Erokhina is in every other issue

no offense to the girl, and i know she's pretty successful in Australia, but idk.. this is Vogue after all

i love that they're not afraid to feature new girls, though... even if Rosie wouldn't be my first pick

i'm kinda excited to see this cover, i keep checking their site but its still the selez reprint. rosie is so pretty. and i cant wait to see the abbey lee ed

The pattern seems to be an original cover every 2nd month lol.
abbey_header.jpg

Join Abbey Lee Kershaw behind the scenes of a Vogue Australia photo shoot

She may have missed the shows in Milan and Paris because of knee surgery but Abbey Lee Kershaw got back on her feet for an exclusive shoot for Vogue Australia’s May issue (on sale April 1).
Styled by fashion director Naomi Smith with photographs by Max Doyle, And God Created Woman is a tribute to sirens of the sixties, with Kershaw summoning the spirit of Bardot for some impromptu tabletop dancing.
Join Vogue Australia behind the scenes with this exclusive video by Rene Vaile and watch Kershaw pout and dance up a storm. (March 31, 2009)
- Damien Woolnough

main.jpg

vogue

vogue.com.au/forums
scanned by penski material

Who is Rosie? Is she established in the modelling industry or an up and comer?

I like the cover. The aesthetic seems so unlike a normal Vogue Aus cover; very soft, angelic, vintage feel...

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great cover. Rosie looks really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->