Vogue Australia May 2009 : Rosie Tupper by Richard Freeman

I was so surprised when this came in the mail. I think Vogue Aus is truly trying to step it up. Beautiful.

the cover is definitely lovely and i love the soft, ethereal lighting in her editorial. thanks for posting :flower:

Abbey's editorial looks promising :woot:

Rosie is so so pretty and im in love with the Bally silk chiffon dress! (L) thank u for all scans.

Beautiful cover, love the colors! So fresh! Looks like a UK Vogue cover.

Is this issue worth buying? I'm thinking of not buying it currently but if it's great then maybe i'll change my mind. :wink:

And God Created Woman
Photographer: Max Doyle
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw

All scans by me.
Sorry about the quality!

Last edited by a moderator:
i brought this today and i must say the ed with abbey is so different for vogue aus,i hope they continue this kind of thing

but im guessing this is a trend for v.aus to chuck in a original covers and eds once in awhile, then continue to use reprints for a couple of months

And God created Abbey :wub: Thanks so much for the scans! ^_^

Wow Abbey has matured into quite the sexy girl, she really captures Bardots essence, gorgeous!:flower:

I think Abbey looks great. But, I am not sure she did a very good job invoking Bardot. I think she would have looked better if she did not have her lips pursed in many shots. And I wish she would have looked a bit softer in her facial expressions.

I think she made it her own, and totally pulled it off, some great shots there, thanks for scanning birdyandme.:flower:

I don't really think the point was to make it her own, but to emulate Brigitte Bardot, which is evident in the styling, title and sets.

I don't really think the point was to make it her own, but to emulate Brigitte Bardot, which is evident in the styling, title and sets.
First of all my comment was not directed to you, its just my opinion, and i think she was able to bring more to the table than the obvious Bardot look and feel, like every good model does no matter who are they evoking or trying to "emulate".I think its great they cast her in this role.

Well what is the point in putting a model in an obviously BB inspired set, in obviously inspired BB hair, clothing and makeup and in obviously BB inspired poses. And then having the models facial expression not match. But, as you said everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->