Vogue Australia May 2009 : Rosie Tupper by Richard Freeman

^^Yes, that is what i love about fashion, we all see things differently, i think her facial expression's are spot on and perfect.

Really, well if the intent was for her facial expressions to not to be reminiscent of Bardot's then yes they are spot on and perfect. But, if the intent was for her facial expressions to be reminiscent of Bardot's then they were a bit off.:wink:

Such a beautiful story:heart:, totally in mood for the summer.. Abbey is the ultimate beach girl, she just makes you want to get a tan and spend the entire day on the shorelines.. I love that her allure is so different from Bardot´s, it´s more realistic, less man-eater-oriented, but still emits the same joie the vivre that all these 60s actresses did back in the day. I hope Vogue Aus can keep delivering these type of stories, not to be too cliché but it´s the kind of thing I expect Aussies to be exceptionally good at projecting.^_^

Not to sound predictable or anything, but dayummm Abbey Lee looks incredible in that editorial.

Thanks birdyandme, that editorial is just beautiful. I love the shots of her dancing, you can almost see the motion in them. I don't think of Bardot when I see this but I view it as being Abbey's take on the Bardot/sixties thing and it's done amazingly well. i love the styling.

hmm..lovely editorial with abbey :heart:
but imho she got more of a marilyn monroe appeal..
and that's not bad..
at all! :P

You're welcome guys :D

^^Yes, that is what i love about fashion, we all see things differently, i think her facial expression's are spot on and perfect.

I agree 100%, Abbey completely succeeds in evoking Bardot, in every manner, INCLUDING her facial expressions.
If someone can't see that they're missing out.

Stunning editorial for Abbey. The styling and the setting are just gorgeous

Does anyone know how many pages feature Angela Lindvall? And is it an article with pictures?

I like Abbey's ed, even though the aesthetic is so Weber-esque (I love Bruce Weber's work, I'm actually referring to the photographer's aesthetic used in this ed).

I think I've never seen Abbey so sexy, her ed is simply gorgeous :heart:
She's growing on me..

Abbey's editorial is very hot. :woot:

I heard speculation that Whitney Thompson is in this issue? Is there truth? :huh:

Flora Plan Model is Valerija Erokhina
FloraPlan1small.jpg
FloraPlan2small.jpg

FloraPlan10small.jpg
FloraPlan11small.jpg

FloraPlan13small.jpg
FloraPlan14small.jpg

FloraPlan16small.jpg
FloraPlan17small.jpg

FloraPlan18small.jpg
FloraPlan4small.jpg

FloraPlan3small.jpg