Vogue Australia November 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Nicole Bentley

It's ironic that Vogue Australia have came up with such a strong cover. When its stopped being imported into the UK, or at least I think it has.
Abbey looks stunning and its better than her previous Vogue Australia cover. But the lighting ruins the editorial.

Not a fan of Abbey, but I'm liking that cover a lot. I too get the 90s feel from it.

i like this so much gorgeous! because her hair is still nice colour

I like the picture used for the cover, but it's ruined by the mundane layout.

A little to 90's for me.... its something about the text colors and her eyes (they are almost too blue... does that make sense?).

In terms of a cover shot, it's very relevant in terms of the type of beauty we're seeing today. Her hypnotizing gaze is like a vampire's trance and I find that quite captivating. It's not too pretty to the point that it leaves me uninterested. The editorial, on the other hand, I could do without.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her hypnotizing gaze is like a vampire's trance and I find that quite captivating. It's not too pretty to the point that it leaves me uninterested. The editorial, on the other hand, I could do without.
Ditto. Love the cover shot -- I think her eyes/eye makeup is gorgeous! But I feel like the editorial has no real point/purpose. And it's not attractive. It's just blahhh.

Abbey's 4th Vogue Australia cover.:shock: I'm not keen on it but I like her ed.^_^

Yay for Jess Hart ed!:clap:

I don't like neither cover or editorial. I just can't stand her.

I like her editorial!

looking foward to seeing Jessica Hart's ed surface, looking for pics everywhere but nothing :(.

wow, abbey really looks out of it in every single picture...

Abbey looks like an old-school supermodel! Her editorial is also divine. Love the lighting and the overall mood.

HAAATE the cover, really like the ed. Abbey is a hit or miss to me.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->