Vogue Australia March 2009 : Abbey Lee Kershaw

I love this issue I bought it 2 days ago and almost screamed the cover is the best I've seen from Australia Vogue in a very long time!

^that's what I thought, the cover in print must look great, it's just a shame that Abbey doesn't have an edit inside:(

Thanks for scanning Vision Quest the clothes look great, that Givenchy shot is so fierce!:D

!! Ziegfeld Girl beat me to posting up Alice and Olivia's edit! I saw that lots of people were eager to see it, so I also decided to scan it; but Imageshack was giving me a hard time loading the pictures. :doh: It really took too long to painfully upload one picture at time to not post it, so Ziegfeld Girl, do you mind if I post up my scans as well?

use imagevenue or imagebam...imageshack takes a bunch of time to upload & load images.

"Vision Quest"
Photographer: Todd Barry
Fashion editor: Naomi Smith
Model: Valerija Erokhina

this girl seems to be a pretty big thing in Australia, no?

i love how aus vogue supports models from the country... and i which us vogue would do the same!

Valerija looks stunning, i wonder what the other girls are doing from that show she was on

At first glance the cover looks great! It is, i just think Abbey's facial expression is a bit strange. I looove the 'Floral Tribute' ed, especially as their are so many pieces of the Burberry Prorsum collection in it, which I loved.

The cover is quite good, but I don't like her mouth in this shot.

I just bought this! I loved everything about this issue! The cover, articles, accessories report and editorials!

i bought it, i like the use of the colours, but honestly it does look quite a bit cosmo and commercial

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->