Vogue Australia March 2009 : Abbey Lee Kershaw

One more Vogue Aus cover for Abbey.... she looks great

Her facial expression is really wierd but I like this cover, especially considering what Vogue Australia has put out in the past

Beautiful! I'm sooooo buying this! When is it coming out? I love the orange background, it's something new. It's so strong but it's just right.
It comes out in Australia on Wednesday.

Isn't this girl Valerya from a reality show as well?
Yes, she was in A Model Life with Petra Nemcova.

Last edited by a moderator:
Myf in 'Show Pony' ed.

chic management

Last edited by a moderator:
:ninja: After seeing a HQ of the cover.. her mouth is awful on the cover.

Abbey!:woot: But her face looks weird on the cover and I hate the orange background!:ninja:

I really like the cover & I'm sure it will look great in print.
And I'm so pleased that now I found a store that sells Vogue Australia, yes!!!

Alice Burdeu and Olivia O'Driscoll ed, "Floral Tribute", shot by Troyt Coburn. These pics only show Alice.

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

065.jpg

068.jpg

067.jpg

Priscillas models

WOW Alice needs to get more work, she is to damn good!!

Thanks for her shots., that ed could have been in US Vogue.

Such a lovely edit, so wonderful! looking forward for the rest of the shots...I really hope this will be a great issue & that Abbey will get an edit inside:heart:

Man that last image of Alice is unbelievable! Her face just screams cosmetics campaign.

can someone please post the kate moss rock & roll editorial?

alice looks stunning in her ad...but the face in each picture is unchanging, would love to see a bit more variety

abbey looks beautiful...but looking at the HQ, i gotta agree with the mouth comments lol...but i don't like her mouth closed either lol

Nice issue, happy to see Alice getting more work her ed is really lovely especially the first 2 shots:heart:, myfs ed is cool love that last pic:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->