Vogue Brazil January 2014 : Candice Swanepoel by Mariano Vivanco & Zee Nunes

wearesodroee

Reaction score
378cf83e6f3311e3a84012a4aeb4a794_8.jpg

@teamvivanco instagram

And another by Zee Nunes, please edit the title.
01bac98a6f3211e382bb120918532a2a_8.jpg

@voguebrasil instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
I ADORE the first cover! Candice looks like a true supermodel; so fierce and powerful! The second cover is nice too. I like the colours.

the black and white cover is INSANELY GOOD, not sure how "Vogue" it looks though, and the second one is very Elle to me. The first cover indeed looks very supermodel-esque, goood job :wink:)

Wow the first cover has such a 80-90s vibe I love it!

best way to start the year vogue Brazil!! STUNNING COVER! GREAT MODEL CHOICE!!

Smokin hotttt :heart::heart::heart: love the first cover !!!

Damn, I can't even start to say how appealing both these covers are gonna be for the brazilian market, specially right now with all the hot weather we're getting right now
Love both of them, they look insanely good in different ways

Damn, I can't even start to say how appealing both these covers are gonna be for the brazilian market, specially right now with all the hot weather we're getting right now

SO true.
They got it right. Actually, I can't remember the last time I loved a Vogue Brazil cover as much as I love the B&W one...

These are beautiful but I especially love the top one. Can't wait to see the full editorial.

Wow, the BW is awesome, the second is indeed very Elle & too "spiky" :ninja:

The bw one is amazing. She looks fierce and divine!

The black and white cover is very compelling, such a strong and powerful image for a cover - bravo. The second one with Candice in the pool is a little tedious and the lighting isn't very flattering, making it look just.. wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->