Reaction score
Vogue Brazil April 2016

Photographer: Mariano Vivanco
Styling: Yasmine Sterea
Make Up: Brigitte Reiss-Andersen
Hair: Frankie Foye

via vogue.globo.com.br

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like something Vogue UK would put out in 2002.

And that's not necessarily a bad thing. I like the second cover better.

Ugly wallpaper makes it cheap, the rest is great. Love the blue blazer.

The second cover is certainly the better one, but both are so forgettable and lifeless.

The second cover has so much attitude, yet it falls flat for a Vogue cover.

This looks like something Vogue UK would put out in 2002.

And that's not necessarily a bad thing. I like the second cover better.

Took the words right off my fingers! Total UK Vogue and loving the 2nd shot!

what? most TFS members can design a better cover than this. ugh.

It looks very fake and amateur-ish looking, indeed many people here could have done a MUCH better job.

Oh, Vogue BR, why? What disappointment. You're better than that. (Ale looks stunning as usual. She basically can do no wrong, in my eyes)

They´re not bad covers but they don´t have that "wow" factor that I expect from Vogue. I prefer the second cover, I think the styling is more interesting.

Another suprise for April. Vogue Brazil has Ale again. This cover picture is nice but not for Vogue! And this styling, hairdo are too safe.

Not my favorite cover, but I adore Ale and she looks incredible here. I LOVE the styling with the Karl Lagerfeld for Riachuelo and the Prada scarf, and I like the head tilt there's something coy about her expression. The second cover I like less but I think Yasmin did a great job of styling the Dolce&Gabbana to make it look non-horrendous.

Overall, I really like the color scheme and the headlines don't appear overly cluttered. The wallpaper backdrop is not my favorite, but I appreciate something besides a blank backdrop. These covers are far better than last month's cover.

I love the second cover, I just wish she would work more on keeping her mouth closed, it's always open.

I like the second cover the most because of the styling

She really should work on her expressions

Every shoot I see of her I just see Alessandra as Alessandra
I never see her transform into a different character/person

Maybe it's not her fault because perhaps they hire her as celeb instead of model ... but I am getting bored by her shoots

source: visualizing.fashion

I love the styling, I just wish the photography was a little more whimsical given the Mary Poppins inspiration. Tim Walker could have made this glorious.

Does anybody have a copy? Could you scan this photoshoot, please?

Review (298 pages:(

Joias:
"Herdeira da Coroa" with Dylan Penn by Henrique Gendre (05 pages)

PROMOVOGUE: "Bailarina Urbana" with Daria Cherdanceva and Yana Trufanova by Henrique Gendre (05 pages)

*1- "Mary Poppins Desconstruída" with Alessandra Ambrósio by Mariano Vivanco (10 pages)

*2- "O Grunge Saiu do Beco" with Amanda Wellsh by Amanda Charchian (10 pages)

*3- "Gráfico de Galeria" with Charlene Hogger by Zee Nunes (10 pages)

*4- "Big Boss" with Jason Wu, Luciana Curtis and Shirley Mallmann by Nyra Lang (06 pages)

*5- "Renascimento Fashion" with Alexandre Herchcovitch, Caian Zattar, Fernanda Beuker, Fernanda Zanella, Lisa Haetinger, Marcele Heling and Maria Eduarda by Zee Nunes (06 pages)

*6- "Girl Next Door" with Hailey Baldwin by Manuel Nogueira (06 pages)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->