Vogue Brazil January 2024 : Valentina Sampaio by Mariana Maltoni

Carré Otis, is that you? :shock:

I wish that the pose wasn't so slouchy, specially in the neck area. Still like it and its summer vibe.

I love her Vogue Paris cover, which is the first issue I bought from Alt.....Somehow I am thinking of Lea Tisci, where is she now?

Happy for her, but nothing will beat her Vogue Paris by M&M!

I love the first cover, finally I’ll buy another Vogue Brazil after Gisele last year

Very Carré Otis for sure on the first one, a bit of Brooke Shields as well.
I don't mind the second cover but it's not blowing me away.
I LOVE the third cover though :smile:

The first seems poorly executed, as if the 'summer' was actually missing. This shade of blue is kind of depressing. The other two are much more 'in the nature' and give me a cold, cold, humid feeling, which is not the cool and warm feeling that summer conveys. There's no sun. I miss solar covers at Vogue Brazil. Being Brazilian, I can't understand the path this magazine wants to take, I swear...

Carré Otis, is that you? :shock:

I wish that the pose wasn't so slouchy, specially in the neck area. Still like it and its summer vibe.

I love that you've mentioned Carré Otis because I'm now unable to see it - and I love that! The first cover is utterly gorgeous, love the beach setting, the styling, the little glimmer of Emmanuelle Alt's Vogue Paris and those shades of blue. The other two covers definitely weren't necessary here.

The three covers were definitely necessary business-wise. She’s wearing Valentino, Prada and Armani on the covers, so it means that each brand paid a substantial amount for Vogue to have those looks on the cover. Otherwise we wouldn’t even have a magazine. Things are not what they used to be, folks! 🥲

The three covers were definitely necessary business-wise. She’s wearing Valentino, Prada and Armani on the covers, so it means that each brand paid a substantial amount for Vogue to have those looks on the cover. Otherwise we wouldn’t even have a magazine. Things are not what they used to be, folks! 🥲
Im all for print, i love so much that even when the weekly gossip mags close i feel sad
But honestly VB don’t bring nothing good or new to the table, so…

^The only Vogue that still does is China´s imo. None of the rest bring anything anymore.

the 3rd cover is the best one and she looks beautiful.
a good start for Vogue Brazil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->