Vogue Mexico & Latin America June 2018 : Sara Sampaio & Madison Headrick

I truly think this is one of best Vogues at moment. I don't know about the content but when comes to models choice, photographers, teams, pieces, and final result, I consired to be one of bests. This one, Vogue Arabia, Italia and Paris. I like Ucraine as well.

This Vogue is one best at the moment! I love love love all editorial work and covers from past months.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Vogue is one best at the moment! I love love love all editorial work and covers from past months.

With Karla Martinez, VM became more sophisticated, hiring new stylists, photographers, better models, etc. The bad thing is they change the cover for Latin America, and then they cut the eds or they don't publish them here. Last may, Mariacarla's ed wasn't in the other version.

With Karla Martinez, VM became more sophisticated, hiring new stylists, photographers, better models, etc. The bad thing is they change the cover for Latin America, and then they cut the eds or they don't publish them here. Last may, Mariacarla's ed wasn't in the other version.

So has different eds from Latam and Mexico?

I love all editorials I have seen on their IG and other igs. And I have been very suprise by it! The February Issue is one of my favourite cover and editorial of the year.

I will just show my lack of knowledge - Shouldn't magazine have all editorials? Why that happen? Is it because of the costs it could happen in certain countries?

I love all editorials I have seen on their IG and other igs. And I have been very suprise by it! The February Issue is one of my favourite cover and editorial of the year.

I will just show my lack of knowledge - Shouldn't magazine have all editorials? Why that happen? Is it because of the costs it could happen in certain countries?

After two years I'm asking the same thing! I have my theories about it.

In comparission, Vogue Latin America have 70 pages less in every issue than Vogue Mexico. I'm not sure, but the Latin American edition shows less global campaigns and is more focused in local brands, maybe they cut the editorials and lifestyle articles because 'Mexico' means to Condé Nast 'the latino people in US', and maybe they think that they have more adsquisition power, which is ridiculus. Or maybe they cut their work because they can't show two seasons in the same issue (beacuse in Chile and Argentina des'nt have the same season that Mexico or Miami) and they afford some seasonless work.

In comparission, Vogue Latin America have 70 pages less in every issue than Vogue Mexico. I'm not sure, but the Latin American edition shows less global campaigns and is more focused in local brands, maybe they cut the editorials and lifestyle articles because 'Mexico' means to Condé Nast 'the latino people in US', and maybe they think that they have more adsquisition power, which is ridiculus. Or maybe they cut their work because they can't show two seasons in the same issue (beacuse in Chile and Argentina des'nt have the same season that Mexico or Miami) and they afford some seasonless work.

They still show summer eds in winter! GQ Latam does the same. But in some issues they make special eds focus on the current season in South America. But honestly I hate the cutting and the alternative covers. I remember the cover of Othilia this january, and Yasmin's in february. Gorgeous pictures, but changed here. And they keeped that terrible cover with Camila, for both editions, in march (i saw better pics in her ed, some of them cover worthy). So I don't get it sometimes.

Another cover for Vogue Hombre. I thinks this is for Latinamerica, but i saw another one with James Rodriguez (please, I don't want that one! :()

I know! Especially when you consider that certain European countries will now have their own Vogue when their population doesn't even level up to a third of the entire LA. Chile has been a burgeoning luxury market for years now, yet Vogue would rather cluster their editions around Eastern Europe. Oh well, we'll see how well those editions will sell for them.

Same issue we had in Africa. Naomi made a public post advocating for a Vogue in Africa and some agreed but some preferred that we grow our own since the likes of Conde Nast seem more determined to grow in markets that are much smaller than some African countries like South Africa and Nigeria.

That said, I have to admit Sara's cover was more than enough here. The others are a little corny.

source: INSTAGRAM/ef.team and INSTAGRAM/voguemexico

Ph: Giampaolo Sgura
S: Paul Cavaco

So Madison's cover was styled by Celia Azoulay? Alt's girls practically need to look elsewhere if they want to actually style Vogue covers. And oddly enough they always do better outside VP.

Sara's edit looks great! Love the composition and stark mood. I would be pretty bummed if Id get lumped with Madison's cover. They should give all those LA countries the option to buy either or at the same price. I happen to recall seeing Spanish Vogue in LA.

Vogue Mexico June 2018

HOT SUMMER
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Paul Cavaco
Hair: Peter Gray
Make-Up: Fulvia Faroli
Models: Sara Sampaio & Jason Morgan

Vogue Mexico Digital Edition

Vogue Latin America June 2018

LLANURA SALVAJE
Stylist: Celia Azoulay
Hair: Ward
Make-Up: Deanna Hagan
Model: Madison Headrick

Vogue Latin America Digital Edition

Vogue Mexico June 2018

WE LOVE THE 90'S
Photographer: Daniel Clavero
Stylist: Angelo Desanto
Hair: David Colvin
Make-Up: Bo
Models: Mathilde Brok Brandi & Trevor Signorino

Vogue Latin America June 2018

LIVING COLOR
Stylist: Miguel Enamorado
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-Up: Tyron Machhausen
Model: Andreea Diaconu

Vogue Latin America Digital Edition

Vogue Mexico & Latin America June 2018

A PUNTO DE CRAYOLA
Photographer: Mikael Schulz
Stylist: Matt Bidgoli
Hair: Quenton Barnette
Make-Up: Misha Shahzada
Model: Dasha Maletina

Vogue Mexico & Latin America Digital Edition

Vogue Mexico June 2018

EL ECO DE SUS PASOS
Photographer: Xavi Gordo
Stylist: Almudena Carnicero
Hair & Make-Up: David Carreiro
Model: Mar Saura

Vogue Mexico & Latin America June 2018

INICIA EL JUEGO
Photographer: DANIEL CLAVERO
Stylist: ANGELO DESANTO
Hair: David Colvin
Make-Up: Bo
Models: Arthur Kulkov, Aurelien Muller, Ben Allen, David Agbodji, Evandro Soldatti, Garrett Nef, Mateo Videla, Roberto Rossellini, Tobias Sorensen, Juanpa Zurita & Austin Mahone

Vogue Mexico & Latin America Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->