Vogue Brazil July 2011 : Gisele Bündchen by Jacques Dequeker & Patrick Demarchelier

tarsha

Reaction score
sCNYY.jpg

t0i1J.jpg

vogue.globo.com

Gisele Bundchen stars not one but four versions of the July cover of Vogue Brazil, which hits newsstands on Thursday (30/06). The top appears in very different climates: glamorous, military and already anticipating the 2012 summer swimwear. The covers are pictures of the fashion editorials she also photographed for the magazine. The top was spotted in the Amazon by Jacques Dequeker and New York by renowned fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier. Altogether there are 32 pages of Gisele.

"How to select only one photo of her?" Asked Daniel Hawk, editorial director of Vogue. "There was no consensus, so we decided to publish four," he says. "The swimsuit is beautiful and have fashion appeal. It is a statement of fashion and attitude. The knitting is usually more pleasing to the male audience, "she says.

The Poas dress by Stella McCartney is signed by Demarchelier. "She looks like a snake, '" says Daniela. "The military style that has shown because all want to be Gisele, just beautiful," she concludes.

There is yet another surprise: the subscribers will gain a fifth version. The photo appears in a bathing suit that Gisele will get no calls to the subscribers cover. A photo to collect. "We wanted to really make this edition a gift for the reader of banking and a liking for the subscriber," explains the director.

vogue.globo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna be fun. Vogue brazil is quickly upping their game. Those look like italian vogue covers
Posted via Mobile Device

nice covers, the 3rd would hve been my fav with a sleeker hairstyle

I love Gisele and I really like the four covers but the 3rd one is my favourite one because she looks so glamourous on it.

I like the first one, where she's like some sort of superhuman person emerging from a swamp.

the 3rd one is my favorite and I agree it's a great idea to do that from Vogue Brazil.

They've undoubtably done Gisele justice, rather than Kate. You would think this is more celebrated than the May issue. Given the multiple covers and clear direction. My favored cover has to be the first one, being a sucker for swimsuits. And as tigerrouge said, like a superhuman person emerging from a swamp.

Last cover is probably my favorite but the rest is also good. Looking forward to ed.
So, the third cover is by Demarchelier and the other 3 by Dequeker.

This is gonna be fun. Vogue brazil is quickly upping their game. Those look like italian vogue covers
Posted via Mobile Device

Really like VI covers? With the overload of cover lines?

Totally loving it, finally outdoor covers! Gorgeous.

Ohh I love the first and second one! These are really cool covers and Gisele looks great here!

I love the covers! Maybe not the 3rd one very much. But this is definitely an improvement for Vogue Brasil. I hope i get either the second or the first one!

I love the first one <3...Gisele looks stunning in all of them, though:crush:

Niiiiice! Can't pick a favorite, love them all! I like how they show different sides of her (sexy, glamourous, casual, strong) but use similar styling and colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roykimax
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->