Vogue Brazil June 2010 : Bruna Tenório by Jacques Dequeker

Glad to see Vogue Brazil out of the studio for once.

vogue brazil should invest more on this so called "ethnic style"... last year with isabeli it was great and now with bruna it feels the same. i don't really like the amount of text on the cover but she looks beautiful.

simple and beautiful. love the location in as well.
I think this might be her first solo cover for Vogue Brazil too :smile:

Pipoca, thanks for the scan :smile:
Do you mind given us a review, please?

^snaps are even better, thanks :smile:
cool nail polishes :smile: :smile:

ooooooh! i cannot wait for the HQ's of bruna's spread. looove the scenic location.

^ Me either! :woot: Thanks for posting pipoca!

Last edited by a moderator:
don't like the hair, the background or the simplicity of the whole thing. Plus the styling is awful = this looks like an october-november cover NOT for july at all and the photo angle chosen for her face is NOT doing her any favor

don't like the hair, the background or the simplicity of the whole thing. Plus the styling is awful = this looks like an october-november cover NOT for july at all and the photo angle chosen for her face is NOT doing her any favor
Well, it is autumn in Brazil, so I guess that the cover couldn't look very summery.

Thanks pipoca!! :smile:

Bruna's ed looks gorgeous. :wub: Isn't that Karlie's reprint from Vogue US? I feel like i've seen it before.

Do people not understand that the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are different seasonally or what? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
bruna looks great! shame they used a vogue uk reprint for gwyneth though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->