Vogue Brazil September 2010 : Renata Sozzi by Gui Paganini

tarsha

Reaction score
b0ac58816f6b.jpg

twitter/dandowaymodel

Amazing cover... I like!!! Ph.: Gui Paganini

Renata looks beautiful and I kind of like the pose but I'm just not a fan of LEGO colors, they shouldn't have put red and yellow/orange writing on the cover.

It looks like it meant for a completely different magazine for some reason.

wow she's looking beautiful... having said that, the cover is a little bit too Elle-ish for my taste, but not so unusual for VB I guess...

It looks like it meant for a completely different magazine for some reason.
I agree with you... Maybe for Elle? But well, lately Elle have produced better covers than Vogue in my opinion.
I'm really looking forward to Gisele's cover, I thought it'd be the September one... (as far as I know, she shot for VB, hope it wasn't just a rumor).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who she is (a new model?) but she reminds me of a younger Isabeli Fontana (circa late 1990s/early 2000s)

^She's relatively new in the industry. Her face only got familiar to me last year.
And she does look like Isabeli to a lot of people, they even did a campaign (I think) together, where people claimed they looked like sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice cover, but kinda plain for Vogue.

ya it's a bit blank: I don't like the facial expression or her dress or the pose for that matter and the coverlines' position make you think it's an ELLE cover, not Vogue. It's not good

I think it's too simple, I expected a something better.

It's the last issue under Carta Editorial publishing house. October issue will be published by Globo Media Group.

I happen to like the cover. And I'm really curious about the article where personal stylists reveal Hollywood's stars' secrets!

She's wearing Tufi Duek s/s 2011
Photos from chic.com.br and carteditorial.com.br

Attachments

• Renata-Sozzi-Rev-Vogue-Fot-Gui-Paganini1.jpg
    Renata-Sozzi-Rev-Vogue-Fot-Gui-Paganini1.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0495.JPG
    IMG_0495.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"