Vogue China July 2017 : Freja Beha Erichsen by Collier Schorr

MDNA

Reaction score

weibo.com/voguechina

The styling and pose are questionable but damn that is STUNNING

This is moody summer done right and the choice of Freja as coverstar feels fresh in this setting. Collier is turning out lovely work lately, no exception here.

Looking good! Freja never disappoints. Easily the first 2017 Vogue China cover that instantly catches my attention, and one of Collier best covers yet.

Personally I think it's VC's best work this year.

I like it they're going for atmospheric settings instead of just plain colors at the back the whole year. They tried this "setting idea" last month with Zhang Ziyi, but it was not as successful as this.

If only she didn't have that awkward/stiff pose, and someone could make the clothes look a little bit appealing, it would be perfect.

Pretty cover but it reminds me of the Prada campaign..

Freja looks incredible I think I would have liked this with a different outfit. There is something so cheap about the way those Dior panties are photographed.

It reminds me a bit of the Balenciaga F/W '12 ad campaign, but a bit more bland.

I feel like I've seen this before. Anyway, Freja looks amazing here.

Yes, very much!! I just hope the editorial will be just as great, because we all know all sorts of madness gets unleashed in this magazine of late.

Lovely, she looks fantastic as usual.

The sets look the same.

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

prada

Last edited by a moderator:
Not what i expected when i clicked on the thread title, she looks beautiful, and carries even the styling! Easily their best cover this year, and kudos for not doing the predictable Freja!

it's always a pleasure to see Freja, and it's a nice cover. I dont even mind with the hideous styling lol

It's beautiful but in some way she looks like Victoria Beckham on this cover.

i like it, simple but effective, and Freja brings a slight moodiness to it. I also like how they've used minimal text for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->