chanelh

Reaction score
69410d43gw1dspm8rg5nyj.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

weibo.com/voguechina

well it's very summer and simply~ but the background is a little bit fake

the inspiration of this cover is from David Hockney
and i have no idea that it is the first swimming suit cover of Vogue China~

Amazing, but I agree they OD'ed on the photoshop.

Stunning picture, too much photoshop. It's still a pleasant image though. Happy for Doutzen. :smile:

Can't stop laughing at the background! It looks hella fake! This has to be one of the worst Vogue China covers ever. The colors are tacky, the layout is nasty. Everything is too much

It's a refreshing and summery cover, and Doutzen looks beautiful there.

The background is actually an authentic pool, but yes, it doesn't look real with the amount of retouching applied.. But since it's solve's work, what else would you expect?:rolleyes:

This is just plain bad, and I hate to say that because I'm a hardcore Sølve stan. :(

not bad cover, but not that good ,pls give cover for chinese model ,liuwen feifei xiaowen suihe etc,
Doutzen Kroes,OMG ,she's out, old ,old old!!!!

Hate the yellow font! That's really cheap.
But Doutzen looks great!

It looks gooooood! Doutzen looks fabulous, wearing Chanel obviously!!! I love the colors, her face (so nice to see her back on the cover of a major fashion magazine) and I'm excited to see her editorial.

I get why people hate the water effect, but I see where they're coming from it's a tribute to David Hockney.

The cover doesn't bother me at all though, Vogue China doesn't have the strongest covers but their content is usually excellent, so that's what I'm waiting for.

Great cover. I don't mind the background at all. Doutzen looks gorgeous.

It's a nice cover. I'm not a fan of bath suits in covers, but this okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->