Vogue China March 2011 : Lara Stone by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I love both covers. Vogue China has become one of my favourite editions of Vogue not just because of the covers but also because of the great editorials it features. Pity that it isn't available here in Portugal.

I prefer Vogue China recruit new faces, like they gave Kendra Spears a cover when she's nobody , or at least help native models as Vogue Korea does, I don't know why Liu Wen hasn't a OG cover yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous main cover...the YSL looks amazing, Lara looks fresh. The whole desert theme is a little bit of a repeat of what they did together for VI in 2007 but it's significantly different enough to satisfy my eye.

Not bad. They always make good & interesting covers. But I'm tired with her...

Well Vogue China certainly love Lara and rightly so.
2 lovely covers......although the day pic takes the prize IMO. Love the whole idea of 2 similar foldouts, especially when they both work. Take note i-D Magazine.:ninja:

This is a perfect cover to me:woot:, Lara looks stunning, i love the YSL dress and the backround is gorgeous:heart:

is this the first time that VC makes a foldout cover?

Both covers are absolutely divine! Too bad that Vogue China is not available in the Netherlands. I hate missing out on a I&V cover.

I'm a sucker for nice scenery on a cover, so I almost enjoy the sight of the right side more than the other...

Great concept (day and night), beautifully executed :heart:

The photography is nice, but Lara's face is not working here.

I really like the concept, a day and a night cover. Great to see Lara aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->