Vogue China March 2013 : Arizona Muse by Inez & Vinoodh

It looks lovely and soft and pretty but I prefer edgier images or stronger poses for Vogue China, but it's a very beautiful image

Oh, for crying out loud get over models already; it has nothing to do with fan-ism. It's such a huge part of tFSers contributions to threads that I can't even bother to care. MODEL ASIDE-that is such a bad picture to put on a cover I want to just scream with all these approvals. Mainstream media has gone so far downhill that people don't even recognize decency anymore. Who the hell would curate that unforgivably awkward picture to be the first impression as to what's inside an ENTIRE ISSUE when you see it on a newsstand?

I don't like Arizona (that much) but this cover is so poised, so beautiful, just perfect! :smile:
Vogue China is stepping it up! Great work lately!

i wish her head wasn't tilted so far back but otherwise she looks really gorgeous and i love the colours.

I wish there was more blue instead of pink. It's a little too much.
Nevertheless I like the cover, and I like the 50's housewife feeling. Arizona looks great!

Sooooo beautiful and elegant !! She looks divine, and color just .... love it ! :heart:

As much as i'm not a fan of her, this cover looks so beautiful & lovely! :woot: I don't think the angle is really flattering though. Looking forward the eds in this issue!

Besides her pose being a little awkward I think its a gorgeous spring cover, love the Chanel dress and the floral backdrop.

I don't like the angle of her face but it's still nice, quite an improvement for Vogue China.

Even though I'm not an Arizona fan, I must admit that this is an amazing cover, perhaps her best Vogue cover yet. I wish people stop hating on everything a model does just because it's the "cool" thing to do. :rolleyes: It's OK not to like someone, but I think dropping stink bombs on all their works is a little unnecessary.

This feels like such a cheesy, commercial cover - it's like a bad bridal magazine :\

Lin B is waiting for you,you know that
Not deny it's a good cover,but this model ruins everything

please stop bashing her it will just make me look stupid besides its a descent cover Arizona does have that warm personality to make it springy

It's hard to have objective discussions and critiques of covers and editorials when so much of the criticism is based on whether or not one likes or dislikes a particular model. Even if I'm not fond of a model's look I can see past it and appreciate good styling, lighting or concept of an editorial and give credit where credit is due. I find myself doing this a lot with Karlie Kloss. I just wish the discussion would move past model stanning and be more objective.

another Vogue cover with CHANEL dress !!!

Love Arizona face & the atmosphere <3

BIGGER
by Inez & Vinoodh
bcbtkkpcaaaofrrjpglarge.jpg

[twitter/Angelica Cheung]

What a gorgeous image to be used for the cover, i love every single element here, it all works. Beautiful!

It's hard to have objective discussions and critiques of covers and editorials when so much of the criticism is based on whether or not one likes or dislikes a particular model. Even if I'm not fond of a model's look I can see past it and appreciate good styling, lighting or concept of an editorial and give credit where credit is due. I find myself doing this a lot with Karlie Kloss. I just wish the discussion would move past model stanning and be more objective.
I very much second that, its so petty, and childish, i just roll my eyes, and don't even bother reading the whole comment!

Great cover, the colors are wonderful. It is quite bridal, and would have liked her pose to be less dramatic, but an improvement for VC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->