Vogue China May 2013 : Maggie Cheung by Sølve Sundsbø

Thank u,Mat Cyruss.
I'm so glad to see Patrick Demarchelier works with Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele instead of Nicoletta Santoro.

Sasha Luss does nothing for me. Loving Aymeline and Yumi in their editorials. Irene's stare is just killer, Katya looks like a sad girl next to her

All my expectations turned out to become true, this is an amazing issue. Loved the soft, simple and beautifuly done eds

I adore Fresh Blue Summer, Age Of Innocence and Siren Call. They instantly put me into a summery mood; I love the locations, the styling and the model casts. I didn't expect this issue to be so good after seeing the first few previews and reading the review, but this is great!

Is that really carinne roitfeld style, through karl's eyes...??

Patrick Demarchelier's edit would have been a thousand times better without Yumi Lambert. She's so very wrong for that particular story. Carlyne and Patrick should be a total dream, just like it was during the 90's. But with Yumi as the model of choice, I'm not as impressed as I want to be.

My favourite is Aymeline's story, which is very clean and direct. The Anthony Vaccarello shot is terrific.

Kinga's story is definitely my favourite,Sasha looks refreshing but I wanna see something special and not just pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->