Vogue China March 2024 : Fei Fei Sun by Zoey Grossman

Very weird. Fei Fei is impossible to ruin completely though, so she is owning it as usual.

Oh no… That hair is a (BAD) choice!

Although it is truly a nice cover for the current VOGUE China

孙菲菲:无畏,独上高楼
Photography:
Zoey Grossman
Styling: Alvin Yu
Hair: Tsuki
Make-up: Yumi Lee
Model: FeiFei Sun

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

weibo

I wanna like but why aren’t I? Is it the wig?

Somehow I do like it. Not her strongest story or cover to date, but some images are clearly interesting (to me, at least). My main problem with the editorial is that it looks more like a random medley than a story carefully told. Still, some parts of it are delightful and I don't mind or care about some oversized wig on those.

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!! Yaaassss!!! She never disappoints!

I don't understand the styling or the props, it really doesn't work for me which is disappointing because I'm usually delighted to see Fei Fei.

Gorgeous, always have a soft spot for Vogue China

Love what Vogue china has been doing lately. They're trying things some of the other editions seem afraid to.

i like the spread, not the cover. thank goodness she has such a gorgeous, classic face and talent to boot. otherwise, this would've been a big fail for vogue china.

sun feifei is one of my favorites so i'm happy to see her. and when i do, i often harken back to her beautiful, if not perfect vogue us spread shot by meisel and that fantastic january 2011 vogue italia issue.

retro is her strength and she excels at it!

I'm not mad at the cover, it's ok-ish but it's not blowing me away.
HOWEVERRR the editorial is brilliant !!! Fei fei is clearly talented.
Love this :clap:

The cover looks so much better in print since the masthead is a semi-metallic foil.

The highlights of this month's issue are already posted above. My favorite photo is a spread from Fei Fei's cover story in a miniature-like motel room.

192 pages. It's pretty thin for a March issue of Vogue China.

Quite fond of this cover, in all honesty. It's fun, and I can appreciate the simplicity of the Gucci teamed with the huge voluminous hair. Everything, for me, is working here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->