Vogue Czechoslovakia May 2023 by Freddy Persson & Adrian Mesko

I thought it's all over for Vogue CS, so this is a nice surprise!
And, IMO great covers, especially that beach one. Little bit of LUI Magazine vibe.
Actually this was still done by the previous team! I think the surprise comes next month :peekingeye:

Both covers make me happy. I love them both.

there is a joy to these covers that I love. Totally get the Lui vibe mentioned above

OMG… Debra Shaw. Such a great pleasure to see her again.

Funny, how the likes of Debra, Veronica Webb, Nadege du Bospertus, Alek, Liya Kebebe were/are just great presences— made even more titanic by the great photographers and designers they worked with. Growing up in the 90s, never thought “Debra’s a great Black model”… She’s just a “great model”… So strange how so segregated, so much defined by labels, so much insistent on headcount, people’s mentality are these days, even in the fashion world.

Anyway, good shots— but not great covers; made worse by that coverlines’ deplorable typeface.

i like both covers...yes the typeface it's not the best....and not this one but the next issue is the last issue of the current team...

Both covers are amazing, maybe VCS could choose better fonts of fit so well these images.

Yes! And I can get behind the font, it gives the feel of a television show from the previous century.

Googled if Debra worked with Meisel. Didn't find anything! And she could be a great muse for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->