Vogue Czechoslovakia September 2018 : Karolina Kurkova by Branislav Simoncik

I absolutely love this very theatrical. KK performance is outstanding. I love the storyline. Thank you! Make fashion great again.

whoaaa... KK editorial feels like VI that i used to know. love love love!!

Does anyone know where can I get this in Milan?

Does anyone know where to buy this online? I’m surprised it’s not on ebay.

So far, in my opinion, this is the closest anyone ever got to theatrical magic Franca and Steven produced together. Completely in love :wub:

I really hope that this editorial inspires other photographers who might just see KK as more of an "ex VS Angel". She was great in that role, to be sure, but really she's a theatrical character-transforming high fashion girl at heart.

Another unpopular opinion.

I am not impressed by it. A lot of people are over the moon because of it's new vogue, it's from two countries; it represents their story; it has Karolina Korkuva on it... goes on and on...

But I don't see it how impressing it is. Others editorials are better than main one. At least I find it...

I think Conde Nast must be please it. They magazine sold out as well team. Since they to be having some financial problems.

I do hope at least content is better than what I have seen from Vogue and is focus on fashion and not on pop culture... (I never bought a Vogue Italia and now I am im shock forever after how I saw how poorly they are doing...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->