Vogue España April 2008 : Missy Rayder By Regan Cameron

Judith

Reaction score

Vogue Complementos SS08
Agyness Deyn by Robert Fairer

Scanned By me

Inside there is an amazing Eugenia Volodina edit, I'll scan it soon!

What a stunning cover :wub:
Her eyes are incredibly blue.

Oh i like both covers but Missy's looks great, so stunning and i love the dress.Anyone know who is it by?

Thanks for posting. :heart:

Gucci!
00510m.jpg

style

^^Thank you, i wondered if its GV so thanks for clearining it up for me.

Review:
-" Visiones en blanco". Indeed amazing Eugenia Volodina edit by Thomas Nutzl. 12 pages
- "China Blues", Valentina Z by Helena Christensen. 14 pages
- You tube" ? by James Macari. 12 pages
- "Cita de trabajo", Nieves Álvarez (an insufferable has-been who was a b-type model on the international catwalks in the mid-90s and we have had to suffer in Spain since she came back) by Rubén Vega. 10 pages

There's also features on Eugenia Silva, Stella McCartney, Carolyn Murphy, Doutzen Kroes and Laura Ponte

Oh oh oh i cant wait to see the edit that Helena shoot, thanks for the review noaya. :flower:

cover looks good, the rest of the seems so so

I don't like the eyes and the earrings but that dress is stnning..didn't notice it before.
good choice!

The cover is absolutely gorgeous! I love Missy and Vogue Spain does here what they do best - classic, beautiful covers :heart:

And Eugenia has an ed inside? :buzz: Can't wait to see it :shock:

I am so excited that Gucci made the cover! I love that collection so much. As for Missy, I'm not a fan, but she looks smashing!

it looks good but am i the only one who's under the impression that she's biting the inside of her lip? :glare: :glare:

Fantastic cover
Gucci s/s 08 rules!

:o I can't believe it, is this a vogue España cover that I actually like? Unfortunately the contents don't sound too interesting, except Eugenia's ed.
But I mean, an ed with Nieves Alvarez? they must be kidding :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Eugenia?! :woot: :buzz: Can't wait to see it.

The cover is lovely. I normally don't like Missy, but here she looks great and her eyes are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->