Vogue España July 2008 : Claudia Schiffer by Nico

Eva AND Angela !!! and it's not even my birthday !
I'm so impatient now...

^ yeah I want to see those ones too. But I'd suggest changing the names of the eds, they're all quite ridiculous :ninja:
The cover is... typical, which means that I don't particularly dislike it considering what we can expect from vogue españa.

Thats a nice image for sure. Great cover choice.

All the eds sound promising! But I don't like the make-up on Claudia.

:buzz: I like this cover, thanks for posting.

The cover is great and the eds sound really promising! Can't wait for Eva and Solange!

(Scanned by Lee Van Cleef at Vogue Spain forums)

Review:

- "En busca del rosa shock", Morgane by Thomas Nutzl. 12 pages.
- "Living la vida Cannes", Eva Herzigova by Nico. 10 pages.
- "Perfecta en el cóctel", Solange W. by James Macari. 12 pages.
- "Mirada fetichista", a brazilian model whose name I just can't remember right now by James Welters. 10 pages.
- "Su majestad el print", Angela Lindvall by Regan Cameron. 12 pages (Reprint from UK Vogue).

:blush: I LOVE this cover ... but does claudia have some edit' inside too ?
Or is it just an article ... ?

Does anyone know ? :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have this magazine but I don't have a scanner, sorry. All the eds are quite good but Claudia doesn't have an ed, only a half-page article, which is a shame imho. Eva's ed is quite small and Solange looks perfect!

misclaudia, there isn't any edit inside, nor an article... I love Claudia too and the cover is fresh air in comparison with the rest.. She's one of my favorite models ever and it's a pleasure to find her in the cover, besides she looks great, though the cover is not vary good. Vogue Spain covers are a disaster but finding Claudia there is a great surprise. I would like another one with Christy...

The contents are horrible! Only two pages for YSL!!

Wonderful cover :bounce:
This issue sounds so promising, I can't wait to see more :woot:

You're welcome. ^_^

The brazilian model whose name I didn't remember when I first did the review is Flavia de Oliveira.

^ Oh wow, Morgane and now Flavia De Oliveira! Now I really can't wait! Plus I love the cover!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->