Vogue España July 2008 : Claudia Schiffer by Nico

noaya

Reaction score
voguejuliorp5.jpg

(Scanned by Lee Van Cleef at Vogue Spain forums)

Review:

- "En busca del rosa shock", Morgane by Thomas Nutzl. 12 pages.
- "Living la vida Cannes", Eva Herzigova by Nico. 10 pages.
- "Perfecta en el cóctel", Solange W. by James Macari. 12 pages.
- "Mirada fetichista", a brazilian model whose name I just can't remember right now by James Welters. 10 pages.
- "Su majestad el print", Angela Lindvall by Regan Cameron. 12 pages (Reprint from UK Vogue).

Thanks a million, Noaya, for the cover! It is absolutely fabulous! Can't wait for Eva and Solange's eds!

It looks like the photographer walked in on her and her lover.

She's totally boring and lifeless.

Awh, come on Claudia! You could have done it much better ^_^!

^^I disagree, in some of her work i see what you mean but defo not here, i never liked very much but this is a stunning cover shot.

She looks amazing I don't know why anyone is complaining. What should she have done? A handstand?

I loveee Claudia. She's wonderful there.

not too crazy about the cover or the contents but it's better than the last ones :clap:

It's okay, I suppose.
Morgane and Solange excite me though!

i think she looks great...i havent seen much of nico's work but she seems to capture women beautifully..would like to see more..:heart:

She looks amazing I don't know why anyone is complaining. What should she have done? A handstand?

forreal :lol: that is one STUNNING cover if i may say so myself. she is perfection on this cover :shock: uyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :heart:

Even though I hate the return of the supers, I have to admit, that is one stunning cover.

Thanks for posting, she looks simply gorgeous :woot::woot::woot:
Very BB- like. Great cover, beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->