Vogue España December 2011 : Dree Hemingway by Bruce Weber

Reaction score
diciembre_2011_6685_289x374.jpg

vogue.es

Wow that is such a wrong image to use for the cover, even with that little text it doesn't work for me.

What is the baby doing here? He ruins the cover for me

Mary and baby Jesus? Fits in with Christmas I suppose

a cover in homage to the nativity -- i personally think it's lovely, with the subtle religious reference and all. can't wait to see the cover editorial. :heart:

Beautiful!! OMG!!

lol IAmLordZen, the religious reference is not subtle when you're cradling a naked baby. Anyone expecting a animal barn, straw, the 3 wise men editorial?

Dree does look stunning though

^ :rofl: this could pass for a "motherhood" issue or something of that sort though had this not been published in December.

Erm wtf? :blink: this is just awful, would have liked to see the babies face not his bottom and a different model instead of dree she brings nothing to the table for me. The image itself isn't well executed for the theme being portrayed but i'm looking forward to the eds in this issue except this one but i could be surprised.

this made me laugh when i first saw it lol. dree doesn't look like herself, the cover is cute though.

If someone had told me there'd be nudity on the cover again, I wouldn't have guessed it would be this! Bruce Weber, babies and Dree are three things that don't excite me much, but nonetheless, I'm intrigued...

Vogue Spain risks, that's something I like because you never know what to expect, They try to do different things lately

Maybe they should have Santa Claus and Mrs Claus on their Dec cover next year :lol:

That nudity it WAY too explicit. It's just trashy and cheep, sexualizing an infant while mocking classic religious art.

lol jk but I still don't like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->