Vogue España June 2024 : Jill Kortleve by Dan Martensen

She's finally grown out that hair! The pose is bit like "I'm a model", but I like it. She also looks like Irina now with the hair.

My digital copy is showing 180 pages.

I think the cover shot is very nice for a summer issue, and perhaps also one of the stronger images from the editorial.

At the front of the issue, there's a sand dune/desert editorial "Más Allá de la Duna", shot by Pablo Zamora, styled by Beatriz Machado, with model Agel Akol.

The main editorial section contains:

- The cover story (as also seen in UK Vogue);
- A reprint of the Anne Hidalgo (Mayor of Paris) interview;
- A reprint of Kendall's US Vogue cover story;
- An Olympics-themed edit with Gigi Hadid shot by Anthony Seklaoui and styled by Vanessa Reid

I don't rate Gigi's editorial at all, and I'm glad they stuck it at the back, because most of the contents of this issue are non-stop summer, nearly every page sells you swimming and sand and sunsets. It's not high fashion, but it's a nice life.

Given the endless round of reprints, if any of these editorials are worth looking at, it's a matter of finding out which edition gives you them in the form that you like best.

I subscribe to UK Vogue, and if I don't like the issue (say, the cover) but I like certain editorials, I would buy the US version instead. If the UK or US versions weren't to my taste, I would buy Spanish Vogue, and probably be happy with that.

Probably the best she ever looks on prints
Totally! the new hair is very cute for her! She just needs to improve the sad girl eye expression to maybe a sexier stare!

Jill Kortleve resembles Monica Bellucci here and I'm not complaining. Quite fond of this cover in all honesty. The lighting is lovely, love the setting, the polka dot Dolce & Gabbana - it's all working and I've got no complaints.

I was asking myself earlier, should I get this, because it feels the most summer of all the editions out right now. To remember the moment. These long sunlit evenings are gone too soon. And Jill looks the best she's ever done.

Still not convinced she can model but it's an improvement from what I've seen before but yeah she's not my type of model but yeah it's 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->