Vogue España March 2024 : Lila Moss by Elizaveta Porodina

Weird how it’s next to impossible to make a model out of her even when you go to town with the production. The awkward hand, the arm, the waist-hip area that you can easily engage and make it do something, I won’t even get into the expression on her face but.. she’s just 🧍‍♀️in every picture I’ve seen.

Category: Ice skating glam

I like it. The white masthead could have been swapped for a frosty blue. Mind you, it would actually be perfect for December

What's that Katy Perry video where she's an alien? This is what it reminds me of.

Strange editorial, but the playful mood is cute. I do love the 2nd last image.
Maybe Lola wasn't the right model for this. Needed someone with a bit more character. She's just there as a canvas and this is clearly not one of those shoots. Where is Louise de Chevigny?? She would have been great!

Weird how it’s next to impossible to make a model out of her even when you go to town with the production. The awkward hand, the arm, the waist-hip area that you can easily engage and make it do something, I won’t even get into the expression on her face but.. she’s just 🧍‍♀️in every picture I’ve seen.
she was incredible in the vogue uk cover story by meisel, but he knows how to work with any model obviously and the styling was incredible there and quite thought out.. i think shes still too young, she has a babyface still

Considering the deliberate theme, I kinda like it.

Porodina is tired. She has not enough range and the bubble around her is too restricting. She is no Walker or Klein to keep a very specific visual style, but make the actual story/concept very different enough for it to remain fresh.

How can someone so awkward at posing be a model? Oh right, she’s a Moss. With that being said the pic of her upside down would have probably made the most interesting cover.

The cover is simply gorgeous. There are also a few very beautiful photographs in the editorial. I love the fantasy, magic, shine and all the stunning colors. Lila Moss might not be today's best model but she delivered here.

Last edited:
She puts effort unlike other girls. My hope is she will get better by time like Bella and not stay in the same place like Kendall and Bieber. I liked her in recent editorials for Vogue. Her look is so sweet and I don't remember a model like that in recent years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->