Vogue España October 2014 : Emily DiDonato by Miguel Reveriego

Oxymore

Reaction score

vogue.es

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an usual Vogue cover but I kinda like it. Looks more likely a Grazia but her smile is just gorgeous!

Yes, the smile is indeed beautiful, but it looks a bit juxtaposed with her pose, dress, and the car. One would expect something more fiercer, no? Anyway, happy for Emily.

^ Yup the composition is off, but she is soo gougers, and it has a nice Happy energy that i don't mind. But imagine if this was done well, it would be wonderful. They always fall short....

I think this would've worked better if she was staring seductively into the camera considering she's holding up her skirt. But she's gorgeous and has a lovely smile.

would've been better without the car. but i don't hate this.

I don't know. Looks a bit amateurish, the way they left the empty space above her head. I don't like the facial expression, but I love the styling and the car.
p.s. Lazy eye alert!

Ugly cover, i don't know why the text said: "Call Me Baby..." It's boring.

I continue to be amazed at just how far Vogue Spain has, and continues to, spiral downward.

This is so cheesy.

She's always so lovely, but this cover looks like an advertorial for a car company.

Happy that I stopped buying this sh!t of a magazine. ^_^

Emily looks beautiful, but for some reason this screams "the boss's sexy assistant is VERY resourceful"

This looks COMMERCIAL AS HELL !!! It's SO NOT GOOD !!! The pose is wrong, the background and the car don't work together, the smile looks forced, it's all wrong !!!

I think the "Call Me Baby" comes from the next phrase that says "...and other trends that are calling you". Lame...
I find the cover sexist, posing sexy on a car? really?!
The only thing I like is the asymmetry on her face and showing "flaws" like too much gum... it´s refreshing to see something real on a Vogue cover imo.

You can see the whole editorial here and it's not good. The theme seems to have been Park Avenue prostitute.

teamemilydidonato.tumblr.com

Awful styling, hair and makeup imo
too much gold, this looks so cheap.

35k8olx.png

teamemilydidonato.tumblr.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back