Vogue Spain May 2014 : Adriana Lima by Miguel Reveriego

vivaglam

Reaction score

Bellazon

I think it's by Miguel Reveriego, but I'll wait and see for sure. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is by Miguel Reveriego. Make up by Serge Hodonou. Hair, Tamara McNaughton. Styled by Belen Antolin.

Haha Miguel just posted this on his instagram and Belen Antolin is wondering how he got the picture so quickly if it's not out yet and he said TFS

Haha Miguel just posted this on his instagram and Belen Antolin is wondering how he got the picture so quickly if it's not out yet and he said TFS

I know!!!! I told her it was from Weibo and they are known/infamous for getting covers days before they are supposed to be out.

I think this was supposed to come out the 20th anyway to coincide with her Desigual commercial and ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW
Divine! I love the emotion in her eyes on this covershot.
This girl deserves more covers!

Really pretty ! But something about her mouth is bothering me, I dunno

:o I'm out of words... This looks stunning! :ninja:

Offtopic: Just when I thought I have found a perfect image hosting service within IMGBOX, I have clicked on this thumbnail in the initial post to see Adriana and than discovered they also started with those horrendous p*rn ads! :angry::sick::judge:

Adriana look great, though.

Offtopic: Just when I thought I have found a perfect image hosting service within IMGBOX, I have clicked on this thumbnail in the initial post to see Adriana and than discovered they also started with those horrendous p*rn ads! :angry::sick::judge:

Adriana look great, though.

I didn't even notice. I'm sorry, I just copy and pasted from where I found it. Sucks because like you said, IMGBox used to be good.

I didn't even notice. I'm sorry, I just copy and pasted from where I found it. Sucks because like you said, IMGBox used to be good.

Don't apologize, sweetie, NOT your fault, at all!

However, thanks for sharing :flower:, I have nothing but ultimate respect and admiration for all people willing to share their time, knowledge and resources here!

Gorgeous cover. Her melancholic eyes and beautiful skin work so well with the flower and the entire colour scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->