Vogue Spain May 2014 : Adriana Lima by Miguel Reveriego

The only thing I dislike about this cover is that her eyes look green, when they're really more blue/gray. Other than that it's lovely.

Gorgeous cover, I'm hoping it will look better in print and better quality. Adriana really is blessed looks wise isn't she? I've never bothered with this edition of Vogue but I may just do upon seeing more.

The only thing I dislike about this cover is that her eyes look green, when they're really more blue/gray. Other than that it's lovely.

I wondered about that too. I don't think I've ever seen her with green eyes. I'm pretty sure it is very possible cause some people's eyes do look different in different settings, but it's just different to me. Not bad different, but just different.

I wondered about that too. I don't think I've ever seen her with green eyes. I'm pretty sure it is very possible cause some people's eyes do look different in different settings, but it's just different to me. Not bad different, but just different.

I don't know. Her eyes have always looked more green or grey than blue to me especially when she tans. Not this green, of course, but you notice her eyes are really more green than anything when she takes pics next to girls with blue eyes. But yes, like you said, I think her eyes change with different settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous, and THANK YOU for finally using less text!

Whilst I do applaud them for using less text on their covers, I cannot help but think this looks like one of their supplement covers. The 'super star' text is almost too different for my liking. At least no other Vogue has this type of look, I'll give them that.

she almost looks like a black model here very stunning still!

Whoever dubbed Vogue Spain "Vogue Victoria's Secret" last month was spot on.

Blahhhhhhhhh.

Maryna Linchuk (by David Bellemere) and Suki Waterhouse (by Gorka Postigo) have eds inside this issue.

I just can't with this magazine. Their model choices couldn't be more boooooring.

So it looks like two separate eds:

Alerta Rosa

Cuerpos Especiales

glossynewsstand

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back