Photo Miguel Reveriego
Styling Belen Antolín

Source: Instagram/miguelreveriego

Attachments

• 10325728_850980598345371_8304587939609196974_n.jpg
    10325728_850980598345371_8304587939609196974_n.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Love it. Malgosia looks stunning as always.

love Maglosia... :wub:

I just hope fashion magazines lay off the word 'iconic' for a while... it is overused beyond imagination...

It looks good but it doesn't look like a cover for me and what's up with their layout? There's nothing

It seems they have new batteries

Altogether likely, and I'm not complaining! They were in desperate need of this rejuvenation.
This is a great shot, and kudos to Miguel for highlighting the detail on that dress. And Malgosia can do very little wrong in my eyes.

Whoa, stunning! LOVING this new upredictable direction they are taking with their covers, is paying off, i am buying all their issues!

Whoa, stunning! LOVING this new upredictable direction they are taking with their covers, is paying off, i am buying all their issues!

I find their cost price a bit steep, but if you pre-order via Newsstand.co.uk there's a slight discount. Of course, I could never have taken this chance in the past because they can be so unpredictable, but maybe now I will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing cover, great styling with the black dress and hat, clean and sharp.

Quite ugly. HATE the styling (Belén Antolín, is that you?) and the background is terrible, like an obscure KL campaign from the 90's.

Also, the mood is quite depressing and gloomy. So tired of that!

so simple, but Malagosia is amazing. Her face is extraordinary

Something has changed with Vogue Espana, and supposedly that's a good thing, but they changed into something I don't like. I get that they have a new direction, but my goodness the February - April covers, together, are disconnected. I see a new direction, but I don't see a vision. But maybe they're still trying out different things to see what needs to be done. I'll give them credit for that.

I'm still giving this a 7.5/10. It's not a bad cover or will not be close to being a disastrous one. But I'm just confused with where they want to go.

But, MON, Vogue España has been directionless for more than... I don't know, 5 or 6 years?

That's the thing though^ They've been directionless and now there seems to be one and they seem to be sticking with it (less commercial shots, and more of the serious ones) but it somehow still feels off?

I like the styling but don't care for the layout as a cover. Malgosia does look great, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->