Vogue France February 2024 : Chloë Sevigny by Larissa Hoffman

I'm attracted by the weirdness of the cover, which has the promise of a story - why does she live in a world where everything is red? But it comes to nothing inside.

When I look back through the 2022 or 2023 covers of different editions, they're often not as bad as I thought they were at the time.

But each month, because I get UK Vogue delivered to my door, once I've seen that, I've seen most of what every other edition will do.

The days when I would rush to buy a magazine just for the cover alone, it feels like a different era. I can't remember the last time I did that. Probably a Meisel multi-cover of UK Vogue.

^^^ “Meres Modeles” may be an original— or maybe a reprint from Milk Magazine
Vogue France
:lol: :lol:
I love Milk magazine, they are who they are and that's fine.

Again, similar to Miuccia's cover, what was supposed to be something really epic and memorable is quite underwhelming and forgettable. Chloe has given so many fashion moments yet never really got her due when it came to magazine covers. I get that it was never going to happen in America, but surely by now she should have way more international covers? This one is supposed to be special. Instead, it looks like Vogue Netherlands with that awful and unflattering Jurgen Teller lighting. :sick:

I wonder how well this magazine is performing.

Damn that art direction for the editorial reminded me of indie magazines on Zinio

:lol: :lol:
I love Milk magazine, they are who they are and that's fine.

Milk Magazine, Milk Decorations and Milk Kids are fantastic! Indeed they are very true to their readership’s ideal lifestyle branding— thus their success: Publications for all the creative professional 30something women with kids dressed in kiddie Diors and Armanis, while mums are dressed in Proenza and dads in Ami. They know their branding and cater to their readers well. Imagine that

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->