Vogue France June/July 2022 : Raquel Zimmermann by Théo de Gueltzl

Raquel, one of the best models of her generation, her second cover for Vogue France (ex Paris) I don't like the cover very much, I wait to see the editorial, I think mikeal jansson or Inez & Vinooodh under Emmanuel alt would have created a better cover! !!

Interesting this has some old Vogue UK element I quite enjoy she looks divine

I love it! Guess I'm the only one lol. I actually love the hair, the pose, the colors, the facial expression. And I see somehow the ''Venus'' inspiration. For me everything works.

Also, always nice to see Raquel!

At least it looks like a (bad) Vogue Paris cover.

This Vogue edition is the epitome of Bryce Dallas Howard's Black Mirror episode.

I like the whole picture, except the hair. It was taken in a bad moment. It's obvious this wasn't the only one for the cover, but the final cover fails only for Raquel's hair movement. She looks like Venus, gorgeous as always.

Hmmmmm, I'm really trying to love this because it's Raquel, but....

This is so awful :lol:.. Simon is like the Cristian Siriano of France, what on earth is that supposed to be? a leftover from that godawful ~all white and romantic~ Alexander Wang ‘creation’ for Balenciaga?. I mean, the upper arm? you couldn’t pay me to rock the ‘arm of former buff dude who hasn’t been to the gym in 3 years’ shape.And the hair?! the expression? hah!

But sure, Vogue UK ‘France’, this is breezy, ethereal, fashion h2o, I’m.. inspired.

They did her dirty !!! It's her second French Vogue cover after eons of years spent doing editorials for them and BOTH TIMES they screwed her up on covers!!!
So what does it mean ??? French teams at Vogue Paris a.k.a Vogue France a.k.a Vogue Baguette lol (I'm french ahaha) still don't know how to use her beauty on covers and only know how to use her in editorials ???

I've got mixed feelings. I don't hate it... I guess the fact that seeing an extraordinaire model with such a solid career makes me want to love it. The layout is good, though lol.

The way they're trying to present this "collaboration" as innovative when it's just depressing.
And what the hell every international Vogue did over the last year sharing contents! That caption it's out of place, hahaha.

I’ve always wanted Raquel to land the June/July Paris cover and it’s finally happened. The cover gives me realistic vibes of The Birth of Venus painting. Excited for the editorial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->