Vogue Germany April 2010 : Diane Kruger by Karl Lagerfeld

Oh man Vojnovič always brings it, what an exceptional model she is, and to pull an edit like this without looking cheesy, you need a model like her, love it.

Thanks for all the scans Helligirl. :heart:

oh my god, that's an incredible editorial, :heart: Natasa Vojnovic at her best, she's such an amazing model, she has so much energy and love her movement and poses in each shot. i wish magazines would use her more often.
and also loved how the photographer played with the saturation.
thanks so much for the scans :flower:

^^^^^I love that editorial! Brilliant! Diane's cover is so pretty btw. :wub:

I love Javier and I love Natasha but for some reason, their story looks more like an ad-itorial.. the kind that introduces a new cellphone or something.

Bad cover, if they're going to do simple, minimal, b&w, they should stick to those that can handle it, and Karl isn't one of them, he tries too hard to be Slimane and his pictures end up looking so empty and tedious.

Thanks for the scans, helligirl!

looks like a mugshot which i like bout it
Like other people said before: great observation.

The only thing that remotely excited meabout this issue is Vallhonrat's ed. Love how he plays with light and colour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Vallhonrat's ed, Diane looks stunning on her ed, but the cover is a little bit boring.

Another bad Vogue April cover.
She looks tired, lifeless and haggard... and worse of all: BORING

Diane is a truly beautiful woman. Although her beauty definitely pours through, this cover does not play her loveliness to its advantage. She looks amazing, nonetheless. Diane really is a talented model.

I'm interested to see the Tango and the one shot by Peter Lindbergh.

I think Diane looks incredible.

Karl's photography is nearly as weak as his fashion design. Diane looks sick and....abused.

Tango
Ph: Karl Lagerfeld
M: Freja & Baptiste
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp

scanned by me

^^ exactly how I imagined. The same old.

^oh, crap! I was afraid of the old cafe cliche :(
thanks for sharing, now I can un-subscribe from this thread lol

Freja and Baptiste's edit is exactly how I imagined it, but I still like it.
The shot with Freja wearing JPG, leaning back on Baptiste is nice. Thanks for scanning!

I love the lighting in Diane's editorial - and her intense look too, you can tell she was a model back in the good old 90s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->