Vogue Germany April 2010 : Diane Kruger by Karl Lagerfeld

helligirl

Reaction score

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting cover, Diana doesn't look good here but cover concept isn't bad.

Uhh, terrible. Diane is such a pretty girl, Karl ruined this.

Diane looks blank on the cover. She's beautiful and he could have done better with her..

Love her hair, her cheekbones. Love black&white color. But i dislike expression of her face here,she looks bored or tired.

Woah, Diane is SO much more beautiful, how can you ruin her cover? But then after seeing it was Karl who shot it, no surprise there, what a shame.

I quite like it, Diane looks beautiful and for once I admire Karl's black and white aesthetic.
The cover is nice, in all it's simplicity. Can't wait to see the contents, thanks helligirl!

Review:

Dandy Diane (6 pages)
Ph: Karl Lagerfeld
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp
M: Diane Kruger

Traumwandeln
Ph: Peter Lindbergh
34 pages photos of ballet dancers

Tanz auf dem Vulkan (12 pages)
Ph: Javier Vallhonrat
M: ?
Styling: Mika Mizutani

Tango (14 pages)
Ph: Karl Lagerfeld
M: Freja & Baptiste
Fashion Editor: Christiane Arp

Diane doesn't look like herself, from thumbnail she looked a bit like Helena C. to me :smile:huh:smile:, but I like the cover itself. The pink font looks great here.

wow, love the cover :woot: Diane looks great with the Fendi hair.
and it's quite nice to see a different attack for a Vogue cover. the
black-and-white-and-pink's a good combination for me.

She does look a bit dull on the cover and the black and white doesn't really help. I can't wait to see Javier Vallhonrat's editorial!

Well, I might be alone with this then but... I really like the cover :blush: I think Diane looks lovely - that hair suits her so well and I think that kind of "sad"/ depressed gaze together with the softness of a b/w shot and the light colour of the font makes it even better.

The contents sound rather nice aswell. Diane by Karl is awesome and I'm also really looking foward to see Freja's spread (even though I really could've done without Baptiste). And having an unknown model in an issue always leaves me excited :P

OMG. I'm dead. I need time to realize this...

She's the best. And Karl knows how to show her cold, aristocratic, classy beauty. Diane looks amazing on the cover. That boyish look fits her well.

I guess this will be my first german Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->