Reaction score

Duo de Luxe by Thomas Schenk

Glam Slam by Ben Hassett

Rosenstolz by Alexi Lubomirski

Auf der Sonnenseite by Marcus Jans

Tuxedo Club by Mark Pillai

pics by me

Lisa! :buzz:
Is that Leona Axelsen Ringstrom in the An der Sonnenseite editorial?

great cover, but I'm not too sure about the contents. I mean why use Tayla Collins in a beauty ed. And the pic of the girl with the towel is such a I&V-Doutzen-Vmagazine rip off.

Nice cover for Lisa, very rich colours. Lovely stuff. Thanks for the scans.

OMG!!! Kinee's first vogue editorial :woot: im so happyyyyy :heart::heart::heart:

I'm not happy with the 2 shades of red on the cover. I'd prefer black VOGUE title

Toni!!! No matter if the pic is a rip off of Doutzen's, Toni still looks gorgeous!

^Toni is indeed very gorgeous.

Not a fan of the model,but its a nice cover,and i love the contests.Helligirl thanks for the preview.

As much as I despise Lisa Cant, I must say that this is a great looking cover...and she's wearing Galliano.

Very happy to see Kinee and Toni in Vogue! And isn't that Caroline Demarqui in the Glam Slam ed?

^I thought that looked like Caroline as well. Kinee, Toni AND Lisa? :woot: Can't wait to see the entire editorials. Thanks for the preview

Lisa :heart: I can understand why she doesn't appeal to some people, but I adore her. :wub:

She looks amazing on the cover but I am really liking the preview of her editorial. Looks very avatar worthy. :shifty::buzz:

I wanted to look whether Toni's editorial is in one of her portfolios of her agency but she's not with Women Paris anymore..or did I mess something?

What a lovely cover! :heart: I especially love the first ed by Thomas Schenk.
Thanks for the pics, helligirl!

If covers came scented, that one should smell of almost overpowering roses, or very sweet turkish delight. A day later, and I like this cover even more - I really like the overdose of red (which is a surprise, as I can't stand Lisa Cant).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->