that's a shame but the beautiful cover is enough to make me buy this mag ^_^

thanks again for the scans, karma :flower:

you're all welcome and thanks for the karma:flower:

Stil Art by Knoepfel & Indlekofer

Fashion Editor: Nicola Knels
Make-Up: Gina Kane
Hair: Perrine Rougemont

scanned by me

Claudia Schiffer and Nadja are adorable! Julia Stegner is out of place there, she's like a boring version of Heidi Klum, besides she doesn't have a name like Claudia or Nadja, Tatjana Patitz would have been a better option, even Heidi Klum.

Alexi Lubomirski is really a good photographer, his work is really classic, beautiful and glamorous, he shoud be photographing for US Vogue. In a era where every photographer is so pretentious his work is fresh air.

Thanks Helligirl! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
:buzz: I love the cover and the eds look great! I guess I'll have to buy it for Suzanne, she needs to be a hit ^_^ Maybe I should send them a mail about how great she is :rofl:
Tahnks for the scans helligirl!

Claudia Schiffer and Nadja are adorable! Julia Stegner is out of place there, she's like a boring version of Heidi Klum, besides she doesn't have a name like Claudia or Nadja, Tatjana Patitz would have been a better option, even Heidi Klum.

Thanks Helligirl! :flower:
lmao, Julia looks the best, Nadja looks so weird so probably the worst Claudia always looks good
Tatjana who? first time hearing
heidi isn't high fashion model while Vogue as far as i know is high fashion mag

whatevs Julia's pics from Sierra Leone with UNICEF are the best in this issue anyway

Nadja, in general, is my absolute favorite of the three, but in that photo she looks so strange, the hair & makeup is not looking to good on her.

Tatjana who? first time hearing

Tatjana Patitz, one of the 5 original Supermodels.:wink: from Germany. they were Cindy, Linda, Christy, Naomi and Tatjana.

heidi isn't high fashion model while Vogue as far as i know is high fashion mag

it's Vogue Germany, Heidi is a superstar there, besides she has appeared in Vogue Us Magazine photographed by Meisel so why not? she's 10000 more star than Julia Stegner, who's practically a nobody out there.

even Veruschka would have been a better choice, mixing Supermodels with nobodies is strange, its like that picture from the recent HC Christian Dior show where Trentini appeared beside Linda, Naomi, Gisele and Amber, she was cropped out in the newspapers :lol:

^ that obsession for supermodels is not healthy :doh: I mean, whatever tickles your pickles, but everytime i read a post of yours it says how the supermodels were so much better and how the newer models suck... I don't think Julia is a nobody, she's one of the most successful models of the past few years... and as much as i like claudia and nadja, Julia looks the best on that cover, the other two look "old" next to her :flower:

^ I agree...
And to be honest I think Julia looks absolutely superb and I am not even such a big Julia fan...Nadja looks more out of place than either of the two...Claudia is amazing period, so she can't do no wrong for me.

Can't wait for the Alexandra Tomlinson ed :woot:

I don't think Julia is a nobody, she's one of the most successful models of the past few years... and as much as i like claudia and nadja, Julia looks the best on that cover, the other two look "old" next to her :flower:

Julia can be a succesful model but that doesn't mean that she's famous,in terms of celebritiness she's a nobody, she simply doesn't make the cut along with Claudia, a model who was more than a Top or Supermodel, she is a pop icon.

And I have never considered Julia a good model, she is young but very blah, completely boring and zero versatile, isn't there a good young German model? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->